What's your tipple this evening then?

coda

45 minutes ago, Xela said:

Thats in my top 3 @Sid4ever

Fantastic drink

Not going to lie I think that is the first time I have ever tasted Salted Caramel, very tasty although probably not more than one per evening 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, theboyangel said:

Where may I purchase this alluring beast? 

@theboyangel, I am ordering the beer package from biernuts also comes with a weekly quiz and bar games and some absolutely delicious peanuts

Edited by Sid4ever
Added peanuts
  • Thanks 1

Had one of these beauties today:

640x640.jpg

Don't know if I've gone on about these before, but they might be my absolute favourite beer. Just perfectly balanced, and the peach isn't overwhelming. I only had two, and now I'm quite sorrowful that one is gone.

• Like 3

Happy Friday folks

Much Ado About Muffin - blueberry muffin pale ale

I have to say, its a very nice drop. Another cracker from Siren 

hOOHwdr.jpg

• Like 2

First shift back in the cab tomorrow for 13 weeks (shielding for Aston, not being lazy!!) so whatever it is later I hope it's strong.... 

probably some tramp juice, followed by gin

• Like 1

Couple of success stories tonight:

to_l_gose_to_hollywood_1136_1.png

'Gose To Hollywood' by To Øl. Bought it from M&S. I like a gose as long as I'm not ending up looking like Renee Zellweger after each mouthful. This one is fortunately not too sour, and has a very appealing bitter orange flavour. Highly recommended.

mikkeller_new_england_1_1.png

Mikkeller's 'Evergreen', a hazy session IPA. I love Mikkeller, and wish their stuff was easier to find (think this one was also M&S). Hoppy, and very light and refreshing. Two good beers!

• Like 3

1 hour ago, KenjiOgiwara said:

Gonna make myself a strawberry cucumber fusion extra sour. Just gotta get through IKEA first 

You're going to need something a LOT stronger that that

• Haha 1

Â