Marvel Cinematic Universe

mikeyp102

16 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

I don't mind it if they want to make a light hearted sitcom with she hulk and expand the audience and the direction marvel are able to go in

But then wheres my dark and violent daredevil series? Nope, that will be a light hearted comedy tinted thing as well

Iron heart will be the same, so will loki, so will echo, so will Agatha

They need something akin to the Netflix shows, both as a TV series and as a film

Spoiler

I thought the fighting was pretty violent in She Hulk. It was only a snippet, but it definitely wasn't completely sanitised. I still need to watch Daredevil season 3—maybe I've just forgotten, and I'll see how different it is then.

Also, I wonder what the tone is in the Werewolf show (I have no idea).

Edited by Rolta

23 minutes ago, Rolta said:
  Hide contents

I thought the fighting was pretty violent in She Hulk. It was only a snippet, but it definitely wasn't completely sanitised. I still need to watch Daredevil season 3—maybe I've just forgotten, and I'll see how different it is then.

Also, I wonder what the tone is in the Werewolf show (I have no idea).

I think DD season 3 dips overall for some reason even though how they do bullseye is brilliant but I can't remember it was that long ago, punisher was also great, defenders fell off a cliff

DD to me now is a dark character, so is kingpin so how they use him will be interesting too

13 hours ago, Rds1983 said:

I'd be happy to watch season 2 but honestly not sure if I want to watch another Dr Strange, Thor, Eternals, Shang Chi movie. Give me a short clip of two women having fun and dancing over endless screaming goats or a fight scene using musical notes. 

Hold on, Shang Chi was great. Can't see how you didn't enjoy it

• Like 3

21 minutes ago, Chindie said:

Werewolf by Night is fun. Very short and maybe not quite what many might be expecting, but it's a fun throwaway 45mins.

Watched it tonight and enjoyed it. Thought it might have been a bit more gory and bloody but was definitely worth watching. 

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, legov said:

Any tips for getting into the MCU for someone who's never watched a Marvel film?

Watch them all and watch them in release order not the stupid Disney chronological order

remember that they're summer blockbuster popcorn films they're not arthouse flicks with deep metaphorical purpose, they're damn good at what they are and the snobbery around them is unfair, these films compared to transformers is like champions league vs the vanorama league

Some of them are shit but watch them anyway

Listen to a podcast called marvel calls as you do it

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Saw Black Panther the other day. It’s one of the better ones in Phase 4. 

There are some weaknesses and you can tell they are aiming for a young avengers. 

Namor is done pretty well and even has a backstory added in. 

Spoiler

The end fight was a bit noting though, when the ship crashed Namor was clearly the first to come round, he had time to run to water, power up and kick BPs ass. 

Also Martin Freeman in these is not needed. 
Plus when and how did Val get to become director. 

Finally got round to watching thor love and thunder.  Man was this one terrible movie. I would go put it down as one if the worst marvel films ive seen. Really shocking 

Spoiler

Thor will return

Dont bother after this garbage 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Just now, Lichfield Dean said:

Whhhaaattttt???!? It was brilliant! It had

Reveal hidden contents

Kevin Bacon

He can't save it from Drax and Mantis, can't work out of she's badly written or a terrible actress

Looking forward to how they use the new character though in the film

Spoiler

Cosmo

Â