doug ellis

QE2

Prince Phillip

john mccain

margaret court

2 down! Doug finally comes in.

come on margaret.

8 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

Me too. If you can't say anything nice about someone, and all that. 

I think that's fine and a correct approach  ... Doug wasn't Fred West or Harold Shipman 

There are going to be many a death that elicit  reactions from people but there is a time and place .. I'm hoping Mrs H will do the honourbale thing at my death and say nice things about me ... she can say all the horrible stuff at a later date , like when she finds out I've left everything in my will to my 20 year old mistress  :)

• Haha 2

Former Malmö FF, Feyenoord and Sweden U21 player Labinot Harbuzi dead at 32.

Once lauded as one of the most promising technically gifted Swedish players ever with amazing vision and passing.

Seen in this video having fun with Zlatan when they opened a mini football pitch in their home town Malmö back in 2008

Last minute of the clip.

• Sad 1

33 minutes ago, sne said:

Former Malmö FF, Feyenoord and Sweden U21 player Labinot Harbuzi dead at 32.

:o

He and Tonton Moukoko (bought as wonderkids) were the mainstays of my Villa side on Champ Manager 01/02.

Edited by snowychap

1 hour ago, snowychap said:

:o

He and Tonton Moukoko (bought as wonderkids) were the mainstays of my Villa side on Champ Manager 01/02.

Apparently he collapsed at home at his parents after having played paddle ball or something like that.

Likely a aneurysm or stroke.

Edited by sne
  • Sad 1

Wah Wah Watson passed away a couple of days ago. Possibly an 'aquired taste' and probably not very well known; but if you liked PFunk, Parliament et al then he was up there (IMO).An example here. Probably with 'The Mother Ship' now .

• Like 1
  • Sad 1