The Game's Gone

NurembergVillan

2 hours ago, The_Steve said:

It’s a pyramid scheme for rich folk. 

I’m no expert but it does look like it, doesn’t it? As I said in the John Terry thread, they might as well be promoting bridge dealerships and snakeoil shares. 

• Like 1

There is a man who is married, but his wife gets some serious loving from numerous men. Basically, everyone can have a go.

But it's ok - the husband has a marriage certificate.

NFTs explained. 

Yipes

US Company Legends agrees to pay Real Madrid €400 million a year—report

Florentino Pérez agrees with Legends the transfer of 20% of the Santiago Bernabéu for 25 years. 

Real Madrid and Florentino Perez have looked to guarantee a new stream of cash flow for the next 25 years. According to a report from MARCA and with details cited from Voz Populi, US based company, Legends, an expert in sport and event based experiences, has guaranteed Real Madrid €400 million a year in return for 20% of the new Santiago Bernabeu profits. It is expected that the agreement is for all non-football related events and experiences at the soon to be remodeled stadium.

The deal will see Real Madrid bring in €250 million more on annual basis vs the figures they were bringing in from the Santiago Bernabeu in pre-pandemic environment. Legends has guaranteed the miscellaneous events will bring in €400 million a year, and if not, will pay Madrid the difference. The US based firm believes they can guarantee the figure because they expect profits far in excess of €400 million a year.

https://www.managingmadrid.com/2022/1/28/22905591/us-company-legends-agrees-to-pay-real-madrid-400-million-a-year-report

That's where this FFP bollocks is bollocks, how is that "fair"? How do villarreal compete with that? Its impossible 

Its a fix, the worst of it being they're all scrambling round for this income from unusual places because they're so badly ran they have no money 

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

That's where this FFP bollocks is bollocks, how is that "fair"? How do villarreal compete with that? Its impossible 

Its a fix, the worst of it being they're all scrambling round for this income from unusual places because they're so badly ran they have no money 

I don't think it's an FFP issue (unless that move, in itself, contravenes rules somehow), it's just a big club thing.

21 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

I think it is

FFP started the ball rolling for clubs to seek legitimate income from a wider variety of sources

Big clubs have access to income sources that little clubs dont and growth is exponential so that will always be the case

The only was villarreal or sevilla or bilbao can compete with that £400m is via the owners personal funds... And he's not allowed 

So how is that fair? 

Yeah, fair.  I was thinking more linearly r.e: stadium rights, but the wider impact is true.

We all know FFP is shit anyway.

17 hours ago, Davkaus said:

For sale: Screenshot of this VT post featuring the announcement of Luke Shaw's NFT digital legacy. £50 ONO.

Do not quote, this is my intellectual property.

0mGq76W.png

Are you stealing my digital legacy? 

• Haha 1

A lot of "game's gone-ness" to unpack here.

1. Hakimi shorts fall down because he's wearing them like prime 2002 Fred Durst.

2. Ref comes in a pushes players away.

3. Moroccan player goes down holding his face after the ref touches his shoulder. Idiot.

• Haha 1

last day or so we have loaned a player to the Newcastle regime and to Erdogans team in Turkey for peanuts as well

Happy that our club are showing they are on top of things when it comes to dealing with scumbags

• Like 2

2 hours ago, The_Steve said:

Raith Rovers signed a rapist and are doubling down 

The famous author who is a lifelong fan and shirt sponsor has quit, the captain of the womens team and other members of staff have left yet they keep going for a 33 year old from the league below

bizarre stubbornness 

• Like 4

Â