Match Thread: QPR v Villa

limpid

Good half/dreadful QPR team. Probably one of the poorest teams we have played this year and we are really unlucky not be ahead. Spoiled by the shocking goalkeeping by Johnstone for their goal.

Delighted Albert put that penalty away, what a great penalty taker he is. Was concerned given the time, our luck and I don't think he has had the best of games otherwise but he was so cool.

Think Davis has been excellent, although he really should have passed for Snodgrass in that one chance. Onomah has been decent too...

Hope this is not our good half they are there for the taking.

• Like 1

Only started watching on about 30 minutes but since then it's been pretty much one way traffic with a couple really nice breaks from us and examples of us winning the ball back in more advanced positions. Hopefully we can push on from here and continue this into second half. If we keep playing like this there's no reason to think we can't win.

1 minute ago, GeordieVillan said:

I would say the last 20 minutes of the first half was the best I’ve seen us play this season. Direct but with a purpose, putting them under pressure, and actually creating chances and getting players in the box.

Agreed, and with just davies as our only striker. It's promising, I just get the feeling that we'll be really good at the end of the season, and hopefully just in time for the play-offs cos Cardiff, Sheff Utd and Wolves are just too bloody consistent. 

What on earth happened to us, I was just about to accept defeat when Adomah missed that sitter putting it 10 yards wide.. then all of a sudden attack attack attack! 

Lets hope we continue that into the 2nd half! (please)

1 minute ago, Junxs said:

What on earth happened to us, I was just about to accept defeat when Adomah missed that sitter putting it 10 yards wide.. then all of a sudden attack attack attack! 

Lets hope we continue that into the 2nd half! (please)

Only problem is they are in the middle of a Steve Bruce half time talk.  We all knows what happens after that. 

• Confused 1