NBA

maqroll

On 13/01/2021 at 22:11, Hornso said:

I'm no expert but it'll be interesting to see how Kyrie, KD & Harden go sharing one ball.

Their defence already sucked and they just traded away Jarrett Allen as part of the deal. Got a lot of time to work it out (and get Harden into shape) but lots of 150-145 games coming?

I think for the most part the team defense has been 'okay', it's definitely improved and we have KD to come back.

I think it's already proven that it can work, we've beaten up some of the leagues better teams, all without KD and for all his critics Kyrie has been completely unselfish (as has Harden). I don't know if we have enough to win it all due to lack of interior defense, which will be a problem against Philly/Lakers potentially, but at the same time - do you bet on a team outscoring us 4 times in 7 games? I'm not sure you do.

2 minutes ago, kurtsimonw said:

I think for the most part the team defense has been 'okay', it's definitely improved and we have KD to come back.

I think it's already proven that it can work, we've beaten up some of the leagues better teams, all without KD and for all his critics Kyrie has been completely unselfish (as has Harden). I don't know if we have enough to win it all due to lack of interior defense, which will be a problem against Philly/Lakers potentially, but at the same time - do you bet on a team outscoring us 4 times in 7 games? I'm not sure you do.

Nets v Phillie in the conference finals. KD on Embiid? Its far from perfect but it's the best we have I think. Phillie don't have much shooting outside Embiid so I think we have that one in a six game series.

13 hours ago, kurtsimonw said:

It's certainly going well so far that's for sure. 

Â