NBA

maqroll

On 09/07/2021 at 05:30, Hornso said:

Giannis needs some help otherwise this will be a short series. I suspect some of his supporting cast will improve back at home.

Jrue has been so poor in the series so far. He wasn't great v Nets either, but scored some late buckets to mask his poor performance. 

If Bucks don't win this series, (and I dont think they will), I think its the end of their window. The East is getting stronger and stronger, even the Knicks are showing promise! They've got nothing left to trade in terms of picks and have huge salary bills already. The pressure is definitely on them and Coach Bud.

On a different note, the draft is coming up and I'm really excited to see what Detroit do with their pick. Cade Cunningham at #1 I reckon and hope!

• Like 1

On 10/07/2021 at 22:22, Don_Simon said:

Jrue has been so poor in the series so far. He wasn't great v Nets either, but scored some late buckets to mask his poor performance. 

If Bucks don't win this series, (and I dont think they will), I think its the end of their window. The East is getting stronger and stronger, even the Knicks are showing promise! They've got nothing left to trade in terms of picks and have huge salary bills already. The pressure is definitely on them and Coach Bud.

On a different note, the draft is coming up and I'm really excited to see what Detroit do with their pick. Cade Cunningham at #1 I reckon and hope!

It will be interesting to see what happens to the Bucks. Whether the front office will shake it up a bit or decide to show their faith in the roster & coaching staff. Only key player out of contract is PJ Tucker, whilst Portis has a player option. With Giannis, Middleton & Jrue all tied up on long term, expensive deals...they probably just have to run it back. Whether a new coach is a possibility? I'm not sure.

Pistons will take Cade. Lock it in! B)

I was going to watch USA v Nigeria highlights but then I saw the starting 5 for USA and thought what's the point.?    Lillard , Beale, Durant , Tatum and Adebayo.

I assume USA won by 50 points ?

SMIRK EMOJI ON TEXT & Snapchat

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, Brumerican said:

He's not owning Rotten Tomatoes . Space Jam 2 got slaughtered.

This makes me feel slightly better about the current state of the world. There is hope.

• Haha 1

Congratz to Wes and his Milwaukee Bucks to their first title in 50 years. Also congratz to Giannis Antetokounmpo for the MVP award.

Also, there is zero chance that Adam Silver is not an alien

• Like 1

Bodes well for Villa. 

Milwaukee are a beacon for the power of fundamental basketball and Giannis' DGAF approach to missing is fantastic . 

Edited by Brumerican
  • Like 1

Â