NBA

maqroll

Coby's breaking NBA records again with three thirty point games off the bench in a row and I'm just gobsmacked you've overlooked him again @Brumerican

Serious time though, with LaVine being 24, Markannen 22, Coby 20, do you think the Bulls can develop into a serious playoffs team over the coming years?

19 minutes ago, A'Villan said:

Coby's breaking NBA records again with three thirty point games off the bench in a row and I'm just gobsmacked you've overlooked him again @Brumerican

Serious time though, with LaVine being 24, Markannen 22, Coby 20, do you think the Bulls can develop into a serious playoffs team over the coming years?

The Lakers are easier to watch at reasonable hours so until the Bulls FO show they can be arsed I'll stick with my man Caruso.

I have no faith in the Bulls developing into anything sadly . GarPax should have been booted out ages ago and the owner is an absolute bellend. They have no intention of competing  IMO and until they do it's the #Carushow  for me.

Image result for alex caruso gif

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Brumerican said:

The Lakers are easier to watch at reasonable hours so until the Bulls FO show they can be arsed I'll stick with my man Caruso.

I have no faith in the Bulls developing into anything sadly . GarPax should have been booted out ages ago and the owner is an absolute bellend. They have no intention of competing  IMO and until they do it's the #Carushow  for me.

Image result for alex caruso gif

Really? I mean I wouldn't know, and I'm sure you have your reasons for the bellend comment, but it surprises me when you suggest ownership lack ambition, the White Sox do pretty well for themselves, and the Bulls have been a playoffs side for over two-thirds of the current owners tenure, including the greatest dynasty to grace the game. And it's nothing to brag about outside of Rose's going from ROY to MVP accolade in Jordan-esque timing, but there was also two consecutive seasons of finishing top of the conference, at a time where Miami had three top 5 draft picks starting in James, Wade and Bosh. Who knows what might've been in that playoffs series had Rose not gone down with an ACL. Butler was turned into a consistent 20+ppg over a season player at the Bulls, something the likes of Tony Parker never achieved, despite belonging to one of the greatest dynasties in the game.

From where I sit, which is very far away with my back turned, I feel like you're probably on the money regards the coach and Garpax, but perhaps not on ownership, but I don't know..

• Like 1

Bellend may be harsh but when an owner refuses to fix something that's clearly broke it does my head in.

See Shad Khan .   

The Bulls have been in rebuild mode for far too long and from where I am it looks deliberate.  I still watch the 10 minute highlights the day after every Bulls game , even with all the losses but I get no enjoyment from watching them . I'm no hoops guru but everything just looks wrong on and off the court. Boylen shouldn't be coaching pro players at any level IMO,

2 hours ago, A'Villan said:

Could be worse, Philadelphia only have half our titles and a big city like Phoenix has... how many?

Phoenix have probably the worst owner in all of the NBA, since Sterling was forced to sell.

EDIT - Could throw Dolan in there also I guess. But Sarver just seems like a massive tightarse. Selling picks for $$$.

Edited by Hornso
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

This is a totally uninformed opinion, but Chicago I feel should never be a team that has to rebuild for too long because the city should be an attractive proposition for Free Agents. I know this doesn't guarantee success but it also provides a quick platform to being competitive. 

I know it can depend where on where the superstars are currently but the teams in Los Angeles/New York/Brooklyn/Miami/San Francisco & Chicago should be able to attract free agent talent that your cities like Detroit/Milwaukee/Portland and many others can't. 

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Hornso said:

This is a totally uninformed opinion, but Chicago I feel should never be a team that has to rebuild for too long because the city should be an attractive proposition for Free Agents. I know this doesn't guarantee success but it also provides a quick platform to being competitive. 

I know it can depend where on where the superstars are currently but the teams in Los Angeles/New York/Brooklyn/Miami/San Francisco & Chicago should be able to attract free agent talent that your cities like Detroit/Milwaukee/Portland and many others can't. 

It seems that the FO know that they don't need to put out a winning team because they can make money  from pure prestige alone.

Lauri has the ability to do what Jokic and Porzingis do but he's looked broken for a while now. Coby White is incredible and Lavine was unlucky not to be an All Star IMO, but they still lose 2 games for every one they win . The East ain't that great outside of Boston and the Bucks so the 8th spot should have been achievable with those 3 high calibre players but it looks miles away.

It's the coaching pure and simple . They look like 5 strangers 90% of the time .

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

I have paid the news no attention but things seem to be getting to a level where I probably should.

Calling off the NBA is a big call and you have to wonder what measures will be taken down the track.

When you are an ignorant moron and it backfires. Hope he is OK but perhaps next time do not try and be a funny guy.

He is the first NBA player who is confirmed as being infected...

Â