NBA

maqroll

I couldn't say I know much about a single player besides Lamelo Ball in this draft  . I'm just going to assume the Bulls messed it up to save time.

Yup shocking news about Klay Thompson.  Missing 2 seasons back to back during your prime must be a killer.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 05/01/2021 at 04:24, A'Villan said:

@Brumerican I'm going to watch the Bulls tomorrow against Portland. The one time I hope Lillard doesn't go off.

Got twitchy near the end there with Coby's FT''s.

Why does the last minute of a basketball game always last 4 hours FFS.

• Like 1

On 06/01/2021 at 18:49, Brumerican said:

Got twitchy near the end there with Coby's FT''s.

Why does the last minute of a basketball game always last 4 hours FFS.

Our last four have been decided by four points or less, would've been nice to of taken scalps from the LA teams, but not to be. Celtics will be a good test, and Markennen will be back.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, DCJonah said:

Harden to the nets. Will it work?

I'm no expert but it'll be interesting to see how Kyrie, KD & Harden go sharing one ball.

Their defence already sucked and they just traded away Jarrett Allen as part of the deal. Got a lot of time to work it out (and get Harden into shape) but lots of 150-145 games coming?

4 minutes ago, Hornso said:

I'm no expert but it'll be interesting to see how Kyrie, KD & Harden go sharing one ball.

Their defence already sucked and they just traded away Jarrett Allen as part of the deal. Got a lot of time to work it out (and get Harden into shape) but lots of 150-145 games coming?

Kyrie seems in a bit of a mess at the moment. I wonder if this was a desperate move because KD can't be thrilled right now. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
Â