Match Thread: Norwich v Villa

limpid

1 minute ago, Daweii said:

The one touch football at times is what we've missed. It's amazing how creative you can be when playing at pace. Villa on paper is the best team in the league, but we were playing so slowly in the first three games that nothing was happening. Something as simple as fast one touch passing is making a huge difference today. 

I would disagree about the Hull game, as I feel we played very well at times, but totally agree with the last two games. It's difficult for any team to defend when the opposition is one-two passing the ball around them.

So I've missed the first half. Saw that Onomah was pulled off after just 30min, did he pick up an injury and if so was it serious?

Great to see we're up 2 goals to none and judging by some of these comments we're actually playing solid attacking football. Fantastic! Very happy to see Davis given a shot up top and well done Andy, you finally got your first goal. Much deserved imo.

Just now, Jareth said:

Please, please, please, please, can we have this good feeling in 45 mins time. 

This is the real test. What are we going to play like in the second half. Good to see the lads already out passing it about.