Taylor

Lansbury

Whelan

Onomah

Adomah

Gabby

Hogan

=============

This is the team Bruce will put out tonight, the last throw of the dice for a pitful manager.

We lost earlier this year away to Newcastle when after a bad losing run Bruce reverted to type and we spent the entire 90 minutes camped in our own half hoofing balls up to Scott and Kodjia. Eventually Newcastle's relentless pressure paid off.

That is what will happen tonight. Bruce just cannot help himself, and in times of crisis you do not be bold and pro-active, you go back to basics, drop 30 yards deeper and punt the **** ball as far as you can into the channels.

Hmm, putting 12 men out to guarantee points are docked. It's innovative, but not convinced it'll work tbh.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

I learned to not expect much from Villa anymore, I just want us to go out there and **** a team up 3-0. It's more likely for us to get beat good or it be boring and we draw.

5 at the back tonight I reckon - that's defenders I mean, not goals - although that'd wouldn't surprise me neither after Saturday

Obviously Bruce is up against it, and I'd expect that to translate into an even more cautious approach, rather than an open, gung-ho performance that many dream of

I expect Bruce will join the list of recent managers and begin to set us up not to lose rather than to win.

i cannot see us getting anything from this match other than further frustration, annoyance and shitty excuses. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, rodders0223 said:

Johnstone

Hutton

Chester

Samba

Terry

Taylor

Lansbury

Whelan

Onomah

Adomah

Gabby

Hogan

=============

This is the team Bruce will put out tonight, the last throw of the dice for a pitful manager.

It might be his last throw of the dice but I can't see the ref being happy about him putting 12 players in the team. 

To be honest though the old 5-4-2 is that radical we might stand a chance. 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Mat Kendrick's Dentist said:

He might pull a Paul Lambert and manage to snag a draw when the wolves are at the door! Bruce won't go on the back of a draw at Reading.

So going to be 0-0. 

Reading 3-0. Yes I've completely turned to the dark side, I feel the force is stronger over here. 

Disclaimer: I'm only joking when I call people who don't rate Bruce on the dark side.