Pre-Match Thread

KJT123

23 minutes ago, villan-scott said:

Something is telling me we are going to react and give them a tonking. I think it's called false hope or insanity, one or the other!

Seems legit - I just put a fiver on Reading to dull the pain so a win is almost assured.

6 minutes ago, AshVilla said:

Reading have been piss poor in their past few matches.

Precisely why i'm expecting them to spank us.

Some unknown player making his debut for them will also get his first goal for the club.

That Bacuna fella is highly rated and set for a debut :ph34r:

• Haha 1

bruce is the king of lowering expectations. as theoretical promotion candidates we should enter  games believing we can win if we do it right. tonight, I wonder how many players are thinking, "we could get a draw"?

Not a massive amount of different choices, I think:

-----------------------------------Johnstone----------------------------------

Bree-------------Chester------------------Terry-----------------Taylor

------------------------------------Whelan-------------------------------------

--------------------Hourihane--------------Onomah--------------------

Adomah--------------------------------------------------------Agbonlahor

--------------------------------------Hogan--------------------------------------

subs

Steer, DeLaet, Samba, Hutton, Lansbury, Bjaranason and one more - I'm not sure who else is fit.

You could swap Bree/DeLaet and Hutton around, maybe play Lansbury over Onomah or Hourihane - or spring a surprise and put Bjaranason in over one of them - but in terms of the front line, I've a feeling those three are all of the forward players we've got that are fit and didn't play last night.

37 minutes ago, rubberman said:

Seems legit - I just put a fiver on Reading to dull the pain so a win is almost assured.

What you have done there my friend is virtually guarantee a draw. Probably snatched from the jaws of victory...

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

So it's 

Johnstone

De Laet Chester Terry Taylor

Whelan Onomah Hourihane Birkir

Green   Hogan

which is the side many of us would have picked tonight. Let's hope we can get a result.

Edited by alreadyexists