Other Transfers and Rumours Summer 2017

Villaphan04

On ‎26‎/‎08‎/‎2017 at 13:44, Tayls said:

And to think whoever signs Mbappe, who is 18, will be paying around £150m+ .... ridiculous figures on transfers at the moment. 

Yes after one good season. I wonder what Gary Shaw would have been worth after we won the title at 19/20 in todays money

Edited by PaulC

3 hours ago, VillaChris said:

We see now PSG are not interested in selling their best players.

Yep, last year they rejected a bid from atletico for motta, start of this summer they quickly shot down verratti to Barca, I'd guess in the next could of days they'll laugh off some half arsed draxler bids but might get a great deal for di Maria 

9 hours ago, Xela said:

A lot of people seem to rate Hugill. Must have something about him, as its not his scoring record, that's for sure. 

People probably rate him because he ripped us apart and scored 2 against us last season.

Have seen him number of times he is a good player and very hard working but for the £10mil that Preston want there is much better talent abroad. Leeds only paid £3.2mil for Samu Saiz and he will look better than Hugill after this season

Edited by Villan4Life

On 8/22/2017 at 13:07, BOF said:

Chris Wood is a good signing from our POV.  It means Leeds will struggle for goals over the course of the season.

Not too sure BOF. Samu Saiz is looking a great find and Kemar Roofe has started to look a lot better this season they have goals also coming from the wingers Hernandez and the Macedonian player Ezgjan Alioski

2 hours ago, Dr_Pangloss said:

Seems a hell of a lot of money for someone who has had one good season at an OK level of football. Could flop. 

If has another good season and going by current prices its a bargain, i would dread to know next year prices

2 hours ago, Zatman said:

Keita to liverpool next summer. Could be a bargain if has a similar season

Good signing for Liverpool even if they have to wait a season.

Arsenal badly need a box-to-box high energy midfield. Keita would've been an ideal signing for them.

2 minutes ago, PaulC said:

No idea why Liverpool would sell Can. he's looking a great player this season

Career step for him, moving to a bigger and better club.

He's a free agent next season so the deal is supposedly already done, if not signed

• Like 1

Just now, sne said:

Career step for him, moving to a bigger and better club.

He's a free agent next season so the deal is supposedly already done, if not signed

5-2 in terms of European cups/Champions leagues wins but ok I accept your point Juve are the biggest club in Italy and Liverpool aren't the biggest in England. 

Shaping up to be a hectic last few days of the window in the Premier League. 

The Ox to Chelsea for £35m looks on. 

Saw that Leicester are in for Andros Townsend for £27m and them, and City both in for Jonny Evans still. 

Will be a busy and expensive few days. 

34 minutes ago, villan-scott said:

Shaping up to be a hectic last few days of the window in the Premier League. 

The Ox to Chelsea for £35m looks on. 

Saw that Leicester are in for Andros Townsend for £27m and them, and City both in for Jonny Evans still. 

Will be a busy and expensive few days. 

I wonder who Jonny Evans will pick? 

2 hours ago, PaulC said:

5-2 in terms of European cups/Champions leagues wins but ok I accept your point Juve are the biggest club in Italy and Liverpool aren't the biggest in England. 

Juve are a hell of a lot bigger, they regularly win the league and are competing in the advanced stages of the Champions League year after year, Liverpool will be no where near that.

• Like 2