Villa fans harassing two people on a train

magnkarl

4 hours ago, Designer1 said:

I think there's a few people who are completely missing what @Brumerican is actually trying to say...

I agree. The biggest offender seems to be @Brumerican himself. The kindest interpretation of his comments is that he's got a bit confused about what he is "arguing" and is now just lashing out at random to try to cover this up. 

7 hours ago, Brumerican said:

I have no qualms about confronting jerks in public , even it looks like I could get a pasting for my trouble . I have never stood by and watched anyone being bullied, EVER.   

The thing is , I'm like that all year round .   Not just when Villa fans are involved. 

The whole point is that it's being brought up because it's happened to friends of his by his own footballing family. Forums like this are the best place for it to be brought up as those directly involved in being absolute w@nkers could very possibly be known by some on here or even on here themselves. In the grand scheme of things it's nothing major to a lot of things that go on but maybe the more they're highlighted the more they won't just be seen as the norm of drunken footy fans. You can feel ashamed of your fellow footballing family without feeling guilty. I'm more than happy for these 'minor' incidents to be plastered everywhere if the result is that it no longer seems to be the accepted norm. 

Banter = Trying to justify bullying actions in a mob situation. Half of these knobs wouldn't say boo to a goose if the roles were reversed. 

Good on the original poster for raising the issue and hopefully it'll make a few think a bit more, should they read it. 

5 hours ago, Brumerican said:

I have more empathy than is good for me . The point I was making is that I see people as humans first and football fans somewhere down the list .

I care about what other humans do a great deal . Sorry that wasn't clear to you .

That's all great but if you can't see why this relates to Villa and a fans forum then there's no getting through to you. 

I find racism abhorrent, it's all the more harder hitting and rage inducing if say, it was a family member. To outsiders it'd just be racism but because it's more personal than it's impact is magnified. If you don't feel more peed off because Villa fans have done this then fair enough but a good number will feel different. 

Why would a Villa fan post about the same situation on a Manchester train with one of their teams games doing it? It's posted on here because this is a Villa fans forum and Villa fans have been caught doing that shite. 

You're not being asked to shoulder blame or guilt. 

The more shaming of knobs the better. 

1 hour ago, chrisvilla4 said:

Surely toothbrushes will be banned on public transport from now on. 

Yes it's time for a clear sweep on this issue, they can't keep brushing this under the carpet. 

• Like 1

Bullying of any sort shouldn't be allowed or vindicated. A guy and his missus should be allowed to enjoy themselves without a bunch of drunken football fans mocking them.

It's a shame because Villa fans are generally a great bunch and I have seen fun had everywhere I've been without incidents like this. 

• Like 1

You come across clearings in the woods like this all the time in life...would have been interesting if he beat them all up then sat down as if nothing had happened...how would people have felt about that considering they were in the guise of Villa fans?

They are just immature and don't think there are consequences for their actions (I blame the schools), still that will change soon if they don't when they get a good kicking....anyway time to get off my soap

box now as I need to find my toothbrush

6 hours ago, Wezbid said:

You're not being asked to shoulder blame or guilt. 

The more shaming of knobs the better. 

From the OP

"If any of these guys are on this forum I want you to take a long hard look at yourself and consider the that the rest of us are ashamed of you. You are bringing the reputation of our club and fans down"

You're right , I wasn't even asked . He just spoke on my behalf.  

8 hours ago, briny_ear said:

I agree. The biggest offender seems to be @Brumerican himself. The kindest interpretation of his comments is that he's got a bit confused about what he is "arguing" and is now just lashing out at random to try to cover this up. 

:D:D:D  Riiiiiiiight.

Mob mentality I'm afraid. You get this at all clubs with a big fanbase.

At least nobody got beaten up...just read now that apparently Spurs fans attacked a fellow Spurs fan after the cup semi final because they mistook him for a Chelsea fan.

22 hours ago, rjw63 said:

My finger went through the bog paper and up my shitter yesterday, does that count? ;)

Ahh, the old brown ballerina! 

OT:

Can't stand bullying in any shape or form, Villa or not, they're all words removed.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, dont_do_it_doug. said:

What, really? 

Don't get me wrong, football fans can be absolute dicks. But then so can people from just about all walks of society. 

A more appropriate wording might be - "puts me off leaving the house". 

Why should football fans, or particularly Aston Villa fans, be singled out here? Should all Muslims feel shame for ISIS? Bollocks. 

I do agree, each team has its own set of idiots and these lot are ours 

My original point still stands. If anyone know any of the halfwits "bantering" in this video I'd like to know their names please. I presume a conversation with someone who is confrontative back would be quite sobering considering they're all drunk and behaving like a pack of amoebas. You don't even need to reply to this thread, just PM me their names so that the people involved can report them to the authorities for nicking their purse and throwing it out onto the platform.

Edited by magnkarl

41 minutes ago, magnkarl said:

My original point still stands. If anyone know any of the halfwits "bantering" in this video I'd like to know their names please. I presume a conversation with someone who is confrontative back would be quite sobering considering they're all drunk and behaving like a pack of amoebas. You don't even need to reply to this thread, just PM me their names so that the people involved can report them to the authorities for nicking their purse and throwing it out onto the platform.

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

• Like 1

2 hours ago, magnkarl said:

bat-dance.gif

• Like 1

Â