Villa fans harassing two people on a train

magnkarl

7 minutes ago, magnkarl said:

Anyone seen this article about villa fans in the Daily Mail today?

I don't know which is worse . Drunken louts or Daily Mail readers. 

I'll have to think about this one. 

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Brumerican said:

I don't know which is worse . Drunken louts or Daily Mail readers. 

I'll have to think about this one. 

Thanks for letting us know, really vital information there buddy. 

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, Brumerican said:

Thanks for the faux outrage after a nothing story !

Hang on that's your opinion, which is fine you're entitled to that but the post you could tell was posted in a serious manner. Rather than take the piss if you weren't interested wouldn't it be more appropriate to just say nothing and move to the next thread. Not trying to get on my high horse just putting it in a different light. 

Edit

I have just watched it and I'm appalled why not causing any injury it was Neanderthal pack mentality from a mob of gutless yobbos. It could've got out of hand if the young fella got toey which he didn't. If you think that is a faux outrage over nothing then I hope I'm never on a train with you. God would agree with me too. 

Edited by Villan_of_oz
  • Like 4

56 minutes ago, DK82 said:

It's childish. But I have seen MUCH worse from football fans. If they reported everything that happens, it would be a paper full of shit every day....oh...

Yeah so let's all give these guys a pass because it happens every day. Everyone's being idiots so let's all be idiots. Hyperbole much?

• Like 4

12 minutes ago, magnkarl said:

Yeah so let's all give these guys a pass because it happens every day. Everyone's being idiots so let's all be idiots. Hyperbole much?

Congratulations on a hyperbolic reply based on my opinion of a shit hate filled paper. Have a good day.

31 minutes ago, magnkarl said:

People who read the Daily Mail are bigger idiots. 

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, Villan_of_oz said:

:huh: what does it matter the post is about something that happened. 

Did something happen ?  Looks like clearings in the woods on a train to me.  Are we supposed to feel some kind of collective shame because they happen to be Villa fans ?

It's a non story from an outlet that has one goal .

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, Brumerican said:

Did something happen ?  Looks like clearings in the woods on a train to me.  Are we supposed to feel some kind of collective shame because they happen to be Villa fans ?

It's a non story from an outlet that has one goal .

It's merely an article about something that happened.  No collective shame.  No idiots.  Just a story.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Brumerican said:

Why ? Why would this be less or more upsetting if they were Hartlepool fans ?

It wouldn't be more or less upsetting as a story, but it wouldn't make me feel any shame either. 

Do you not care one bit what our fans do?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Brumerican said:

No more than I care about what any other human does. 

Fair enough. 

I always feel slightly ashamed when I see Villa fans being tossers. Whereas, when it's, say, Blues fans, I like it because it sums them up nicely.

Each to their own. 

Â