Pre Match Thread

TheAuthority

On 21/04/2017 at 10:46, striker said:

Bruce pick the right team and just pin a photo of Ugo on the dressing room wall in front of the players and walk out without saying anything. Nothing more needs to be said or done.

The current squad probably wouldn't know Ugo from Stanley Matthews. 

33 minutes ago, alreadyexists said:

I think I would go:

Johnstone

Hutton   Chester    Baker   Taylor (if fit)

Jedi

Adomah Landsbury H'hane Grealish

Hogan

Is Green fit again yet?

My XI exactly :)

Let's just **** do these, I can't bear the thought of anything less than 3 points. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, HanoiVillan said:

My XI exactly :)

Let's just **** do these, I can't bear the thought of anything less than 3 points. 

I know it's dangerous, but I'm starting to get excited about this one... come on Villa!! Do these losers.

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, Rugeley Villa said:

The shires are ours.....

nowt to worry about here lads, they are truly shite.

100%. Normally im really nervous on derby day, today I'm just excited to watch us hammer a couple of nails into their coffin. 

3-0

Hogan, Hourihane, Adomah. 

35 minutes ago, DK82 said:

I hate playing these pricks. Stay safe everybody. I know what the cavemen fans are like. 

This is the one game that i tell my 12yr old son that he can't wear his villa gear. 

Football shouldn't be like that, and thats why I'd be happy to never play these thugs again. 

23 minutes ago, av1 said:

This is the one game that i tell my 12yr old son that he can't wear his villa gear. 

Football shouldn't be like that, and thats why I'd be happy to never play these thugs again. 

i for one refuse to take my colours off for these cretins , i understand your reasoning