Pre Match Thread

TheAuthority

Both taylor and agbonlahor back in training and will be assessed ahead of Sunday.

hoping taylor is fit enough to start and wouldn't mind gabby as a sub consider his record against small Heath.

dreamt last night we were 3 up by half time, hourihane got the opener. (Please please please be true!)

• Like 2

3 hours ago, BOF said:

Full XI

Johnstone
Hutton
Chester
Baker
Taylor
Jedinak
Lansbury
David Davis
Adomah
Che Adams
Kodjia

Che Adams is shit, I have never heard of a footballer called David Davis, I thought he was an MP?

1 minute ago, KHV said:

Che Adams is shit, I have never heard of a footballer called David Davis, I thought he was an MP?

Davis got the equaliser earlier this season and it seems Che is their bit of flash.

Just now, KHV said:

He scored past us at the sty. Tbf he showed a lot of passion in that game. I hope to see the same from our players

2 minutes ago, BOF said:

Davis got the equaliser earlier this season and it seems Che is their bit of flash.

Oh, is that who that was. In that case I don't like him very much :D

Please somebody start the 'There's a circus in the town' chant.  I'm in the top of the Trinity on Sunday but if someone starts it in the Holte I promise I'll join in!

Simply replace Barry Fry with Harry Redknapp and job is done. :thumb:

7 hours ago, KHV said:

David Davis is indeed an MP and is currently Secretary of State for Exiting the European Union. The other David Davis is currently part of a team that is currently in a right state and is doing it's utmost to help Small Heath to exit the Championship. :D 

• Like 2

”En av Englands största matcher”

My good this is an ugly face off.

Just need to throw Sammy Lee in and you could use it to scare prisoners straight.

Shame the football will be just as ugly.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, sne said:

”En av Englands största matcher”

My good this is an ugly face off.

Just need to throw Sammy Lee in and you could use it to scare prisoners straight.

Shame the football will be just as ugly.

Looks aren't everything, you should see their personality stats

• Like 1

I think I would go:

Johnstone

Hutton   Chester    Baker   Taylor (if fit)

Jedi

Adomah Landsbury H'hane Grealish

Hogan

Is Green fit again yet?

• Like 2