Russia and its “Special Operation” in Ukraine

maqroll

5 minutes ago, bickster said:

I reckon you'll get really short odds on the FSB

Yeah, the local knowledge, the access to the target, the planning to get everything in place in advance. There is nothing opportunistic here, and then there is the old favourite, who does this benefit. FSB have to be high on the list.

• Like 1

• Replies 18.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bickster

• magnkarl

• Genie

• avfc1982am

1 hour ago, Straggler said:

Yeah, the local knowledge, the access to the target, the planning to get everything in place in advance. There is nothing opportunistic here, and then there is the old favourite, who does this benefit. FSB have to be high on the list.

Also who else has the technology to out a powerful bomb in a statue and blow it up remotely? Anti-war protesters aren't that advanced. 

3 hours ago, Mandy Lifeboats said:

A perfectly timed photograph. 

580ADF73-16FC-4459-BEFF-8FEF553C20E8.jpeg

That's one weird statue, Funnily enough the head on the looks to be wearing a german WW2 helmet. He's also looking at the dude in an anguished sort of way as if to say, "please don't touch the helmet, I'll explode!"

I have always thought that China could come out well in this conflict if they persuaded Putin to ceasefire and to withdraw from Ukraine including the Crimea. Then provide him with a gun while in his bunker and do the right thing like Hitler did.

32 minutes ago, Genie said:

The “no limits” pact lasted all of 5 minutes.

Well since that announcement pre-war, all that appears to have happened is that Putin delayed the invasion until after the Olympics

• Like 1

Â