17/18 Promotion Charge

dont_do_it_doug.

Just now, Demitri_C said:

Wow October really thats the same as kodjias injury isnt it?!

2-0 reading woohoo

Pretty much, Kodjia played from early September to early November so also missed two months of the season.

Anyway no real surprise from me. Cardiff aren't on Wolves level so they were also going to draw/lose games this season. Just frustrating they decide to do that on a weekend when we don't win. We need to sort that out to overhaul them.

1 minute ago, VillaChris said:

Pretty much, Kodjia played from early September to early November so also missed two months of the season.

Anyway no real surprise from me. Cardiff aren't on Wolves level so they were also going to draw/lose games this season. Just frustrating they decide to do that on a weekend when we don't win. We need to sort that out to overhaul them.

Ita not the same at all. We have had kodjia hardly at all this season they have.

I agree with your second paragraph though. What a annoyance still if we have to look at positives still one point closer to them.

5 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

Cardiff look poor. Surprising performance from a high flying team.

Some cracking corners coming in. 

I like the way Reading try to play. 

Most of their fans find it boring and wanted Stam out earlier this season.

He has turned it around though.Kermogrant being back helds as he can hold it up well.

2 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

We don't deserve to finish in the top 2 and we won't. Makes no difference, we don't consistently put teams away. We are average in every way.

no we are not...we are top 5 in everything that matters!

Further more all the other teams going for that 2nd place are as bad /good as us. Wont take a lot of improvement to get this!

Edited by Nigel

6 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

We don't deserve to finish in the top 2 and we won't. Makes no difference, we don't consistently put teams away. We are average in every way.

Every team other than Wolves are decidedly average. It’s just a case of being less average than the rest, which we’re capable of. 

Second place is wide open. 

9 minutes ago, villan-scott said:

Every team other than Wolves are decidedly average. It’s just a case of being less average than the rest, which we’re capable of. 

Second place is wide open. 

It's true. Second place will be the best of a bad bunch. 

Edit: watching this game gives me hope. It's all pretty poor all round. 

Edited by Vive_La_Villa