17/18 Promotion Charge

dont_do_it_doug.

Derby are likely to go back to 2nd as they have a game in midweek. However it will be interesting as they are now under pressure to chase us a position they have not been in.

Fulham we are likely to drop points I wpuld be thrilled with a point moving on to the next games which is a nice set after that before we settle the score with the custard bowl wolfs

2 hours ago, romavillan said:

So happy with that result, I've had a shit weekend which when I get home in a few hours will have involved 16 hours travelling and 14 hours of hospital visit in the space of 48 hours. 

Was trying to follow the game whilst arguing with dickhead security check power trippers in departures here at stansted! 

Massive win, massive 3 points, seven out of seven, beating the binners and now second is ours to lose. We are officially in the automatic promotion race, we are totally in the winning habit. 

Keep the faith.

Good the villa have brought a bit of light to you romanvillan. Keep the chin up. 

Loving the Derby fans shitting themselves now, even complaining that we've bought 2nd place. Apparently not a problem when they were trying to catch Wolves :crylaugh:

And there we have it. Steve Bruce has successfully purchased 2nd place.

Aston Villa are no longer our problem.

Now we must shift our focus to Neil Warnock, Tony Pulis and Slobodan Milosevic. 

No panini sticker book for me next season :(

https://dcfcfans.uk/topic/27949-championship-promotion-rivals-watch/?page=32

• Haha 2

29 minutes ago, Keyblade said:

We have 15 games to go, damn. This ain't even close to being over. Loving this run though. If we best Fulham, we can probably extend it to 10. Wow.

As mental as it sounds, if we beat Fulham, we could be looking at 12 wins as Preston, Sheff Wed, QPR, Sunderland all follow. All winnable matches.

That would be properly insane though.

1 hour ago, Reivax_Villa said:

I am ecstatic over our form and victory.

I think now, we should look to chase Wolves in order to sustain our automatic promotion spot.

Can Wolves drop 12 points or more? 

Nah we may give up on chasing wolves. It's not that they wont drop points, they probably will but you could say the same about us. Old cliche here but we just gotta win the next one and it's a toughie