17/18 Promotion Charge

dont_do_it_doug.

3 minutes ago, Jareth said:

"It was interesting to hear the Villa fans mocking us, Bruce flicking the ball all over the gaffe - we're still three points above them." - Lee Johnson. 

5 losses in a row for Bristol city now :)

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Jareth said:

"It was interesting to hear the Villa fans mocking us, Bruce flicking the ball all over the gaffe - we're still three points above them." - Lee Johnson. 

Bloke is an absolute prat, spent the last week piping off Guardiola. What is it with managers turning into complete bellends the second they get their 5 minutes of fame?

Will be on the sideline next to Phil Brown in 2 years time in league 2.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

You ain't going to beat City. Fantastic journey though. 

Extremely unlikely but we aren't out of it yet.

Perhaps a bit odd, but I feel more confident of an upset now than before the first leg- I had backed us to give them a good game, but not as much as we did.

I actually chucked a fiver on us winning the cup Wednesday morning, if my some miracle it comes in then I got £200 towards my next season ticket.

• Like 1

Just now, JamesBCFC said:

Extremely unlikely but we aren't out of it yet.

Perhaps a bit odd, but I feel more confident of an upset now than before the first leg- I had backed us to give them a good game, but not as much as we did.

I actually chucked a fiver on us winning the cup Wednesday morning, if my some miracle it comes in then I got £200 towards my next season ticket.

City were very average yet they still won 2-1. It's unlikely they will play that average again 

7 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

City were very average yet they still won 2-1. It's unlikely they will play that average again 

Thats true, but they didnt have many fantastic chances.

They had plenty of shots, most from 20 odd yards.

First half particularly, their best chances came from our players being sloppy on the ball in silly positions, sloppier than we normally are.

Not saying we will beat them, just that we'll give them a tough game again.