James Bree

Barney_avfc

Due to the performances of others he has rightly had to wait for a chance but hopefully he can now grasp it. Others this season have shown him the way even when asked to play out of position. Hutton got in at left back due to a suspension to Taylor and took it and Adomah was not in the team at the start of the season then got a chance on the opposite side to his preferred position and took it.

Good luck to him.

• 4 weeks later...

Yep agree with Demi. For a last second call up he did pretty well when he came on I thought. Battled well at left back and got forward when he could.

There is a player there...might have to wait until a managerial change before we see the best of him though.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, VillaChris said:

Yep agree with Demi. For a last second call up he did pretty well when he came on I thought. Battled well at left back and got forward when he could.

There is a player there...might have to wait until a managerial change before we see the best of him though.

He made a few mistakes but i think considering the circumstances he did very well. he did better than axel who was truely shit. send him back to united crap and injury prone 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

He made a few mistakes but i think considering the circumstances he did very well. he did better than axel who was truely shit. send him back to united crap and injury prone 

Axel needs a game or two at CB before we fully write him off.

• Like 3

I was quite encouraged by James.....I was particularly impressed with his approach to the game and his urgency.

it was an opponent you could easily be intimidated by.

He wasn't.

it may not seem that important to some folk.....character, is paramount to me.

• Like 2

51 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

Axel needs a game or two at CB before we fully write him off.

I get that but not being funny , the same can be said about Bree and he has looked better in both positions. that mistake he made last night, it dont matter what position he played it was dreadful play. 

Edited by Demitri_C

• 1 month later...
Â