Other teams transfers

villa4europe

3 hours ago, sne said:

West Ham paying £8m for 33 y.o Fonte must be a record for someone that age?

Especially for a CB.

Good player thou.

didnt we pa similar for Jedinak? he is 32 and useless unlike Fonte

1 minute ago, Zatman said:

didnt we pa similar for Jedinak? he is 32 and useless unlike Fonte

Think we paid about £4.5-5m?

So quite a bit less, but still way over the top for someone over the hill.

33 minutes ago, PieFacE said:

I don't really see why Berahinho would want to move to Stoke over WBA?  No disrespect to Stoke but they're not exactly Spurs... 

I'm not sure about that. Firstly, i think the lad just got to the stage he wanted out of West Brom. And secondly were else could he have gone? I know Spurs were interested last season, but its obvious that boat had sailed, so who else would have took him?

The guy comes across as a right word removed, who hasn't really kicked on from his breakthrough season which was a few years ago now, and that is largely down to his stinking attitude. 12 months ago, yes he could of maybe got a big move to Spurs (and they would have quickly regretted it), as it stands i think he's done pretty well to get a move to to Stoke. He isnt anywhere close to being as good as he think he is. 

deulofeu gone to milan on loan

mauro zarate to watford

m'baye niang to watford (with something crazy like an £18m buy option in the summer)

evra to marseille

subotic to koln

goncalo guedes to PSG (FM wonderkid)

jorge to monaco (even more of a FM wonderkid)

On 27/01/2017 at 13:21, villa4europe said:

deulofeu gone to milan on loan

mauro zarate to watford

m'baye niang to watford (with something crazy like an £18m buy option in the summer)

evra to marseille

subotic to koln

goncalo guedes to PSG (FM wonderkid)

jorge to monaco (even more of a FM wonderkid)

Didn't realise Evra was still playing and only 35

19 minutes ago, Keyblade said:

Townsend possibly heading back to Newcastle. What is that, his 5th transfer in the past 2 years? :crylaugh: 

5x slices of the transfer fee in 2 years = lots of £££££££'s for him.

I'm guessing he gets an improved contract each time too.

57 minutes ago, Villaphan04 said:

Orion Ighalo to China for 20 Mil. iirc Watford turned down 40mil in the summer 

Scores 15 goals last season, and this season has struggled. It really goes to show how difficult it can be in football. Right when he stops producing even for a few months, he is out the door. 

On 1/21/2017 at 08:24, TrentVilla said:

Could have signed him for nothing in 6 months...

I think it would have gone to a tribunal to set the fee because he is U-23 and had come through the west Bromwich albion youth team. No way they forked out that much if they could have got him for nothing in six months. 

4 hours ago, Czechlad said:

Scores 15 goals last season, and this season has struggled. It really goes to show how difficult it can be in football. Right when he stops producing even for a few months, he is out the door. 

he will probably triple his money in China ;)

Carl Jenkinson's move from Arsenal to Crystal Palace stalled when he discovered Jeffrey Schlupp's wages, Sky sources understand.

A deal for Jenkinson to move to Selhurst Park permanently looked close to completion when Palace agreed a fee with the Gunners, but Sam Allardyce revealed negotiations with the player's agent were holding up the deal.

It is understood talks with Jenkinson were held up when the defender found out Palace were paying another January signing, Schlupp, £56,000 a week, with Jenkinson having been offered £35,000 a week to move to the club.

http://www.skysports.com/transfer-centre

Sums the state of football up. He was happy before, so just get on with it. Earn yourself the wage!

• Like 2