Other teams transfers

villa4europe

9 minutes ago, Kuwabatake Sanjuro said:

Presumably sarcasm but if not the poor chap only turned 18 last month, give him a chance.

Wouldn't have been a bad loan signing for Villa.

true and I do feel bad for the lad but today was first time I heard about him in about a year or so

2 minutes ago, theboyangel said:

Like our current midfield is inspiring!!! 

We'd all jump at the chance to field those two together 

yeah but Everton got new owners and heard they were going to splash out big in transfer market ;)

1 minute ago, sir_gary_cahill said:

You don't rate Schniederlin? Quality player I think, why don't you rate him?

I always took it that uninspiring in football terms just meant wasn't a 'sexy' player. You're probably never going to get a goal or anything exciting from them pair.

24 minutes ago, kurtsimonw said:

I always took it that uninspiring in football terms just meant wasn't a 'sexy' player. You're probably never going to get a goal or anything exciting from them pair.

I see what you mean now that you've phrased it like that, thanks kurtsimonw :) in my opinion Schneiderlin and Gueye will give them a great base to work from and in turn it will give the likes of Lennon, Deulofeu and Barkley more freedom to work with, thus in turn making Everton a better team

5 hours ago, sir_gary_cahill said:

I see what you mean now that you've phrased it like that, thanks kurtsimonw :) in my opinion Schneiderlin and Gueye will give them a great base to work from and in turn it will give the likes of Lennon, Deulofeu and Barkley more freedom to work with, thus in turn making Everton a better team

I think he's a good signing for them but I don't think he will push them into a top 6 team. Lennon and Deulofeu are not really that level.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, PaulC said:

I think he's a good signing for them but I don't think he will push them into a top 6 team. Lennon and Deulofeu are not really that level.

Agreed, I rate Schneiderlin and while he improves the squad, I don't think he improves the first XI. Barry is still very, very good.