The push for the Play offs ?

hippo

1 hour ago, dnmacf said:

Whilst winning on Sunday is important for many many reasons, taking 3 points off a team above us in the table is key now for us to rise and finish top 6 or higher. 

Just thinking the same thing.  3pts - and the momentum of winning 3 straight would be absolutely massive!   

• Like 3

Reading are 5th.

Think about that for a second...the team 5th in this league were the ones to lose to us when we won away for first time in 400 days.

If that's the standard of play off teams then we just need to improve a bit more and I think we'll be in play offs by xmas/new year period.

2 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

I think Brighton are now favourites for 2nd. A drawing the end if the dirks tomorrow but we have to avoid defeat. We will be 9 points behind blose of we lose

Even if the worst happens....I'd still back us to finish above SHA.

Might not mean play offs of course but they're nothing special (were terrible v Burton for example) yet they're on the fringes of the play offs.

Some of these goals Norwich are conceding are laughable.

McGovern showing it maybe wasn't a good idea to install him as first choice keeper due to him having a stormer v Germany.

Love watching Knockaert though, beautiful player.

If we can't make up the ground for 2nd I'd love to see Brighton do it after way they missed out last year. Big fan of Hughton.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

Even if the worst happens....I'd still back us to finish above SHA.

Might not mean play offs of course but they're nothing special (were terrible v Burton for example) yet they're on the fringes of the play offs.

Tomorrow will suggest to me whether we are contenders for play offs  or not. If we crumble like we often do like under the di Matteo era, then I think top half finish. But if we go on yo win at the sty which isn't a easy place to win at then I think we are definitely in with a shout for top 6

• Like 2