January 2017 transfer window

Jareth

Just now, Phumfeinz said:

Why are people so anti-Rhodes? His scoring record the last 7 seasons before this: 19, 16, 36, 29, 25, 21, 16. His overall record is better than 1 in 2.

The guy scores an absolute bucket-load of goals. No he hasn't set the Premier League on fire but we're not in the Premier League. I'd love it if we get him in.

well some think because he's done nothing in years, it's all in the past

i'm 50/50 would rather Hogan, but again some have questioned/pointed out his bad injury record

2 minutes ago, Phumfeinz said:

Why are people so anti-Rhodes? His scoring record the last 7 seasons before this: 19, 16, 36, 29, 25, 21, 16. His overall record is better than 1 in 2.

The guy scores an absolute bucket-load of goals. No he hasn't set the Premier League on fire but we're not in the Premier League. I'd love it if we get him in.

I'm not, I just wanted to post The Hulkster releaving himself.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, VillanousOne said:

well some think because he's done nothing in years, it's all in the past

That's not the case though is it? It's only really this season he's not done anything. I don't know the story really or why he's only had 6 appearances this season but it's not years.

19 minutes ago, Phumfeinz said:

We've been spoilt .

Hmmmm. Which of the VT puns will prove to be the winner come tomorrow evening? 

The ever popular Christopher Lloyd "....we don't need rhodes" pun or the various Hulk Hogan gifs? 

Some will be facing an anxious wait until the window closes.

giphy.gif

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

With the transfer fees and wages we are spending on championship players does anyone think we could be in big trouble if we don't get up in the next 2 seasons. We never even spent like this in Learners early days and even then the spending wasn't sustainable. What happened to FFP? I'm not complaining but where is all this money coming from? 

There's a very successful restaurant in town......:)

24 minutes ago, Phumfeinz said:

That's not the case though is it? It's only really this season he's not done anything. I don't know the story really or why he's only had 6 appearances this season but it's not years.

Not saying i agree, i've not followed his career in recent years, just saying that's one argument. I don't know anything about Scott Hogan either.

• Like 1