Steve Bruce

Demitri_C

3 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

Forget tactics and line ups and all that...desire and effort at the very **** least...both missing today is a disgrace 

We lost already then? My stream is way behind apparently - half time has just gone. 

Not yet...but thats not the point, happens too often, we can somehow go on to win this game by a scrappy goal and a shit ref decision and the lack of effort will be swept under the carpet 

Even if by some mircale bruce gets this team up hes a deeply flawed manager and this is a poor team

51 minutes ago, sheepyvillian said:

I think people sometimes forget how hard Guardiola's side's work when they haven't  got the ball. They epitomize the Shankley quote.

And that sheepy is central to all my thinking.....spot on

9 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

Not yet...but thats not the point, happens too often, we can somehow go on to win this game by a scrappy goal and a shit ref decision and the lack of effort will be swept under the carpet 

Even if by some mircale bruce gets this team up hes a deeply flawed manager and this is a poor team

It is the point. Judging a game by the first half alone is absolutely pointless. 

Yeah if im criticising effort and desire throw reading in to that conversation...they were beyond disgraceful, not interested in the slightest and we walked over them 

It is the bare minimum that should be expected every game 

3 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

Doesn't learn does he?

FRESHEN

IT  

UP

You said it the last time we got pumped after playing two games in a few days ffs!

I just don't get it. Absolute dinosaur.

We want Brucie out. 

Stevie Brucie out

I just don't think you understand. 

He doesn't do tactics. 

He's giving me the shits. 

We want Stevie Brucie out. 

Even with this clown we should still make the playoffs , then all he’s got to do is get 3 performances out the players , which he might be capable of 

don’t want him here next season though regardless of the division we are in 

Everything about our club is a struggle.

I'm convinced the clubs hierarchy are secretly reptilian humanoids who feed off the fans pain and suffering.

Edited by AshVilla
  • Like 1

Â