Steve Bruce

Demitri_C

27 minutes ago, thabucks said:

**** stability needs to go in the summer. His turgid football, lack of tactical acumen and failure to coach the basics is harming us more than getting rid will do.

The players he has at his disposal are better than the results & performances IF utilised correctly with a coherent plan. 

If Bruce is the answer then I'm going to start questioning Wyness & Rounds vision for the club cause thus far it ain't working. Nothing but sound bites so far. 

Moan moan moan give it a rest. You sound ridiculous considering the last 3 results

• Like 1

Anything other than 9 points would have Been tragic considering the ability level of the teams we played 

I'm with the above... Bruce is not a man to take us forward this football is utter garbage 

The test starts now I'm glad we have won some Becuase the confidence excuse holds no weight now if we get beat at Huddersfield 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, JE- said:

Becuase the confidence excuse holds no weight now if we get beat at Huddersfield 

If we get beat by Huddersfield it will be because they are a better team than us.

and to be fair they are a better team than us.

4 minutes ago, JE- said:

Anything other than 9 points would have Been tragic considering the ability level of the teams we played 

I'm with the above... Bruce is not a man to take us forward this football is utter garbage 

The test starts now I'm glad we have won some Becuase the confidence excuse holds no weight now if we get beat at Huddersfield 

By that logic, you'll accept a loss against Huddersfield because of where they are? 

16 minutes ago, thabucks said:

I'm not fickle enough to change my views on him just because he has won 3 games in a row after losing 7 games in a row. 

I don't like the way he plays the game and his anti football isn't getting the best out of the players he has at his disposal. 

Happy with the 3 points but Bruce has not shown me anything to suggest he is the man to rebuild us or will make us force to contend with next season. 

Likewise. Win 7 in a row and I might take notice. 

Edited by NottingVilla
  • Like 3

Its a good job this latest win was against the bottom no hoper team, else there would be a real danger of a derailment of the Bruce out train!

Come on Huddersfield!

• Like 1

Two tough games this nest week and it looks like we might have five defenders on the bench come Tuesday.  

We haven't played the same team in two games since the back to back wins against QPR and Burton Albion. This likely to continue come Tuesday with Bjarnson going off injured. It's tough to build a winning team when this constantly happens. Games haven't been pretty but we are showing some fight to see them through.

Hopefully Bruce is starting to turn the mentality of the club around that will only be good for the future.

20 minutes ago, thabucks said:

I'm not fickle enough to change my views on him just because he has won 3 games in a row after losing 7 games in a row. 

I don't like the way he plays the game and his anti football isn't getting the best out of the players he has at his disposal. 

Happy with the 3 points but Bruce has not shown me anything to suggest he is the man to rebuild us or will make us force to contend with next season. 

I thought it was 5 in a row as we drew against Preston but maybe I'm mistaken.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, villianusa said:

I thought it was 5 in a row as we drew against Preston but maybe I'm mistaken.

It was 5 in a row. But it's quite clear that quite a few negative posters don't actually watch, they just like to have a go, so spout all kinds of nonsense that isn't even true.

• Like 2

Yet there are certain managers that couldnt manage that par!

Winning a game of football is about more than who has the most expensive squad.

Credit where its due!

Â