Steve Bruce

Demitri_C

6 minutes ago, AntrimBlack said:

Absolutely not. We need professionals from wherever they come, not a bunch of Aston Villa luvvies.

How are Rowett or Smith not professionals?

Edited by KSV

Just now, Mantis said:

I really don't understand why some people feel the need to big themselves up when we do badly. Nobody cares that one prediction came true.

It's absolutely **** pathetic.

• Like 2

It's a huge decision. Warburton, Rowett, Klinsmann. 

Pay compensation and try to get Dyche, Smith, the Huddersfield guy everyone was moist for.. 

Honestly I have no idea. I know Bruce is failing and given his history, he was never going to get long here if things turned. 

I think Xia will stay the course with Bruce for now. I hope he doesn't, changes course and brings someone else in. Who that is? That's a subject for another topic.. 

13 minutes ago, Mantis said:

We may as well just go for somebody completely left-field from abroad. Probably just as much chance of succeeding as anybody else.

The club seems to be lacking good decision makers. Two poor managers have been brought in this season and some gross overspends have happened on our behalf in the transfer market. Is it so hard to be a well run club these days?

• Like 3

Obviously needs to go but not for Rowett (who?) Or that bloke or sounds like a loaf of bread or it'll just be a rinse and repeat. Foreign way to go someone with their own ideas and unflappable on implementing them. Either up and coming or ex-international washed up international manager. YOU DO NOT BUY BRITISH WHEN IT COMES TO FOOTBALL BECAUSE HISTORY TELLS US ITS A FAIL.

I am also putting a vote of no confidence in our board who are all a bunch of dinosaurs...old white men in suites as per the FA. 

Edited by NottingVilla

Just now, Sam3773 said:

It's a huge decision. Warburton, Rowett, Klinsmann

Pay compensation and try to get Dyche, Smith, the Huddersfield guy everyone was moist for.. 

Honestly I have no idea. I know Bruce is failing and given his history, he was never going to get long here if things turned. 

I think Xia will stay the course with Bruce for now. I hope he doesn't, changes course and brings someone else in. Who that is? That's a subject for another topic.. 

That clown stay the **** away from this club. Rowett on the other hand I would take, also the Huddersfield manager has the look of progressive manager who knows what he's doing so again worth a punt. 

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, KSV said:

We need a Villa man.

No we don't, we just need someone good.

I'd like to see Warburton or rowett given a go. Bruce just looks clueless to me. No plan, no idea what way he wants us to play. Got very lucky at the start of his reign that we got results eventhough we were playing terribly. The only performance under his tenure was Brighton away. Other than that we've been awful. He hasn't shown anything to indicate he knows how to fix it either. 

Just now, Sam3773 said:

It's a huge decision. Warburton, Rowett, Klinsmann. 

I just explained to an American last night why Klinsmann is and always has been an overrated manager who has lived of the back of Löwe's WC team for ages. 

Absolutely no from me

27 minutes ago, Daniel said:

how many times do we need to change manager? We have had all types of managers and they have all failed. Don't know who is out there that id have

There is a highly paid management team for that. Unfortunately they have not done too well so far.

10 minutes ago, Michael118 said:

Not enjoying it at all.

Watching what you knew would happen all along is a lot worse than being taken by surprise.

Maybe people will take notice of my posts from now on.

Honestly sounds like it has made your day.

• Like 1

Â