Next Villa Manager

Richard

2 minutes ago, thunderball said:

Yes, and I am very surprised at the legs it seems to have too, unexpected support seemingly?? Who are these Villa fans?

Timmy and his family/mates with multiple laptops, iPads and phones spamming social media, it's got to be. 

36 minutes ago, AJ said:

Well, I am intrigued by the story!

Tim Sherwood bought a bag of compost too.

His name was Lescott.

Wahey!

Basically, Mr Bruce purchased something from my dad and told him to keep the change.

My dad used said change to purchase aforementioned compost. Not terribly exciting, but there we are

If it's Wagner can we then sign Vagner Love? Then when Vagner Love scores goals, Wagner will love Vagner Love and in turn we will love Wagner and Vagner Love. Or if it all goes tits up they'll be a pair of V/Wagner's! 

vagnerlove-8163851331.jpg

Edited by villanwesty88
  • Like 1

57 minutes ago, GENTLEMAN said:

So this is the likely list based on recent speculation - Mick McCarthy, Steve Bruce, Simon Grayson, Sean Dyche, David Wagner, Steve Clarke (Argh..Why?), Nathan Jones, Dean Smith, ????

that's only 8!! Murphy has said it's a 10man list!! wouldn't be suprised if Paul Heckingbottom was on it as well.

Edited by Villan4Life

4 minutes ago, StewieGriffin said:

Wahey!

Basically, Mr Bruce purchased something from my dad and told him to keep the change.

My dad used said change to purchase aforementioned compost. Not terribly exciting, but there we are

Was he planning to plant Mr Bruce next time he came back? 

23 hours ago, KSV said:

Eric Black has been Bruce assistant a few times in his career. If he comes back with him.. then i dont want Bruce

What? Even with all that experience Black has?