Telegraph corruption allegations (non Fat Sam)

TrentVilla

14 minutes ago, markavfc40 said:

You think it will be a manager?

I would not be at all surprise and to be honest they have named the England manager already , arguably it doesn't get much bigger than that does it

not surprised he made about 10 team selections last season and consistenly picked Lescott, Bacuna, Sinclair, Richardson and few more crap players. cant say anything more dodgy than that

maybe Okore was right about him ;)

• Like 1

Quite funny to read Eric Black's former coaching jobs. I alluded to a dodgy dealing manager earlier today in the next Villa manager thread and it might just be that our ex coach and this "manager" may have worked together previously. 

Think about how Villa, for the last few seasons prior to this, were left well alone by Lerner - our club was probably free reign for any dodgy dealing that people behind the scenes wanted to get into. I just hope nothing comes back to tarnish the club and make this season any more difficult than it's proving to be. 

I'll admit this, but feel awkward saying it. I can't think of a better word but I'm "enjoying" seeing these names come out, that they've been caught out like this. I'm not an anarchist but what goes around comes around for some, not often enough. We're talking bribery / corruption / abusing power & positions... coming back to bite some people. I'm not shocked much but some of the allegations made by the telegraph that haven't had names attributed to the claims yet are shocking. As well as those that have. 

As for Black I'm not surprised one bit. probably got a couple of shredders on the go right now. 

• Like 1

Â