Telegraph corruption allegations (non Fat Sam)

TrentVilla

7 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

I don't believe the leaked list for a minute, if it was true I don't see why Eric Black would be the next guy named, surely you want to go for the big names.

It is impossible to know if its genuine or not at this stage.

In answer to your question, there is a possible explanation for it. So far the Telegraph has exposed Allardyce, the chap from Barnsley, Hasslebaink and Black.

The common theme with these is they have had 1st person video evidence, they can publish and release the transcripts and video and nobody can touch them.

My reading of the situation is the other names, whoever they might be, are probably not on tape or at least not all on tape and have been named by others involved.

There is a huge difference in those two positions and the consequences of publishing. It is entirely possible they are already involved with legal representatives of the other managers involved or their clubs.

However it is also worth mentioning that as yet the Telegraph haven't provided the full weight of their evidence to the FA, club's or the Police despite various requests to do so.

I also suspect they might just be holding something back for Saturday or Sunday to get the biggest impact and of course sales.

Could be an interesting weekend, they've spent 10 months on this they aren't about to rush the reveal they are going to milk it for all it is worth.

• Like 1

Â