PieFacE

What I don't like about Arsenal Fan TV besides the constant moaning and the constant use of "Fam" and "Blood", is that the guests put on a performance where they yell and curse instead of offering sober analysis and insightful critique. 

1 hour ago, maqroll said:

Is he affecting that accent or is it legit?

Whilst I don’t think the chap would get a job at the British Broadcasting Corporation with his natural accent, I would err on the side his accent of choice is put on a little thicker than normal - innit fam?

• Like 1

16 hours ago, TRO said:

some folk said Arsenal played well, being hoodwinked by the stats.....I agree with you, they didn't, in the full sense of the word.

I think there are some similar traits with us an Arsenal.....full comparison, No, I agree.

let me quote you a Bill Shankly observation....

A football team is like a piano...You need 8 men to carry it and 3 who can play the damn thing.

There is a point there, if you care to look for it.....personally, I think he made a good one.

Ps possibly the most difficult player to possess....we already have......The rest should be fairly easy to build.

You need 3 people to play a piano? I know people were smaller in the olden days but they must have been tiny 

• Confused 1

7 hours ago, MrSmirch said:

You need 3 people to play a piano? I know people were smaller in the olden days but they must have been tiny 

you want to learn to read.....3 who can play the damn thing.

didn't say all at once.....there is a theory in there from a great football manager.....it might be worth digesting it.

22 hours ago, TRO said:

you want to learn to read.....3 who can play the damn thing.

didn't say all at once.....there is a theory in there from a great football manager.....it might be worth digesting it.

And you need to learn to write. 

It’s a poor analogy. 

19 minutes ago, MrSmirch said:

And you need to learn to write. 

It’s a poor analogy. 

Its to the point mate.

Tell the Liverpool fans, you know better than Shankly...🤣

Its his words, not mine....just endorsed by me.

I wish I had the wit to write it, as its so apt.

On 07/12/2020 at 20:11, villalad21 said:

Arsenal has a soft underbelly.

Jose has instilled nastiness, grit and determination into his Spurs players. It's night and day difference.

well said and observed.

just look at the workrate of Kane alone.

Edited by TRO

1 hour ago, TRO said:

Its to the point mate.

Tell the Liverpool fans, you know better than Shankly...🤣

Its his words, not mine....just endorsed by me.

I wish I had the wit to write it, as its so apt.

He doesn't need to be a better manager to know it's a bad analogy. Sounds snappy and witty though, I'll give you that.

Â