Where do you think we will finish?

Demitri_C

Where will we Finish?  

232 members have voted

1. 1. Now our summer business is over where do you think we will finish?

Playoffs I think. With all the new blood it will take time for the team to gel plus we will have to cope with suspensions and injuries along the way, but fingers crossed..

Has to be a top six finish now, otherwise it would be considered a failure. This squad should be good enough.  One or two more players in January and then push on to a strong finish.  My only concern now is will the derbies hinder us? 

5 hours ago, Richard said:

somewhere between 8 and 12

How much do you reckon should have been spent in order to have managed top 6?  Surely with the amount we've spent, we could have bought entire squads of teams who will finish 8th to 12th?

Top 6 for me.  Top 2 will be a bonus but we'll make the play offs-A new situation for all of us.

1 minute ago, markavfc40 said:

At worst play offs but I think we will go up automatic.

Would like to think so too Mark.  As posted above, my only concern now is whether local derby games will cost us, as these games can go either way?  Hope we now have  the stomach for them though with our new signings. 

2 hours ago, ferguson1 said:

Would like to think so too Mark.  As posted above, my only concern now is whether local derby games will cost us, as these games can go either way?  Hope we now have  the stomach for them though with our new signings. 

Even during the last few years of tripe we did well in derby games in comparison to other games. Let the other local mobs worry about facing us.

• Like 1

I still expect our form to be a up and down for a bit given there is an entirely new team (which had to happen!). 

To succeed I think we need to go for the jugular in every game. It will mean more defeats probably but also more wins. Draws don't get you anywhere. 

i just want to see an exciting style of football with pace and a desire to score lots of goals. 

Just now, markavfc40 said:

Even during the last few years of tripe we did well in derby games in comparison to other games. Let the other local mobs worry about facing us.

Well said, you should do the pre match team talk :D. I am a pessimist after all, so always have to carry a concern or two.  Let's hope you're right mate. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, markavfc40 said:

Wolves are only the same as any other Championship side who will raise their game against us.  Blues are only the same as Albion, bitter,twisted and inferior, who also raise their game against us.

Every game will be similar to a derby this season, as teams look forward to playing us.

1 minute ago, villanwesty88 said:

I still expect our form to be a up and down for a bit given there is an entirely new team (which had to happen!). 

To succeed I think we need to go for the jugular in every game. It will mean more defeats probably but also more wins. Draws don't get you anywhere. 

i just want to see an exciting style of football with pace and a desire to score lots of goals. 

Well that does seem to be how we'll set up.  A season of Sherwood-style Notts County games awaits!

Think we end up in the playoffs or maybe even better. We will have some more bad results before everything comes together. Then it depends on how good we will be if we end up in the playoffs or automatic promotion.