Pre match thread

roonst83

So the Forest news currently is that Assombalonga and Bendtner both will probably not be playing.

Also someone called Connor out injured.

I think this is good news.

Hoping we can play our strongest team without injuries or fitness issues.

6 minutes ago, ender4 said:

Hoping we can play our strongest team without injuries or fitness issues.

sadly it's been confirmed that won't be the case, not even close.

but i hope that means some of our other squad will come good, it's about time they did or we had some luck with that.

Looking at 35k or so according to the ticket office. That's 35k on a Sunday, for a televised game in the Championship. Our lesser rivals may call us historians and say we aren't a big club any more, but that sort of gate shows what a massive club we still are. Our local rivals wouldn't get gates like that in the Prem, never mind the 2nd tier. 

Looking forward to going to this one.

• Like 2

45 minutes ago, Don_Simon said:

There are 123 points left to play for, this is not even close to a must win game. 

We can't keep kicking the can down the road. Results have been very poor, simply not good enough, we have to turn a corner and it has to happen soon, so tomorrow would be a better time to start than any other.

4 minutes ago, Dr_Pangloss said:

We can't keep kicking the can down the road. Results have been very poor, simply not good enough, we have to turn a corner and it has to happen soon, so tomorrow would be a better time to start than any other.

Completely agree. I'm not saying we can lose the next ten and then assume we'll win the rest. But to state a game in September is "must win" is ridiculous and adds excessive pressure to an already pressured situation.