Mile Jedinak

Demitri_C

32 minutes ago, handsworthvilla said:

Don't blame Mile for completely miskicking the ball and looking like a shaking leaf, it was 100% all Bruce's fault for playing him at CB. Lets completely ignore the fact that he has played there several times successfully last season, Bruce played him there today so he must be sacked! 

Oh and the goal he scored? Bruce can't take any credit for that, Elphick definitely would have scored that if he was selected. 

<_<

Sorry but yes bruce shouldnt have played him but how can you not blame jedinak for that? He cost us the game the second goal is undefendable not matter what position you play.

He was a disgrace today. lTerrible performance and i dont ever want to see hkm at cb again

14 minutes ago, Dr_Pangloss said:

Was about to say this, he was awful in that match and nearly cost us a goal with an idiotic backpass. It's simply a barefaced lie to say that Jedinak played at centre half "several times" and "successfully" last season.

Is it? 

A quick search of "Jedinak at centre back" on google tells me he played CB vs Sheffield Wednesday and Wigan last season with Chester  (both wins with clean sheets).  Elphick was on the bench for both of them games as well . That's without bothering to investigate further (I recall there being a few more occasions). 

I assume if I was inclined to search through your posts I would find comments after both of them wins saying that Jedinak shouldn't be playing at centre back and that Bruce was stupid for selecting him there? Or are you happy to ignore this hideous selection error as long as we win? 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, handsworthvilla said:

Is it? 

A quick search of "Jedinak at centre back" on google tells me he played CB vs Sheffield Wednesday and Wigan last season with Chester  (both wins with clean sheets).  Elphick was on the bench for both of them games as well . That's without bothering to investigate further (I recall there being a few more occasions). 

I assume if I was inclined to search through your posts I would find comments after both of them wins saying that Jedinak shouldn't be playing at centre back and that Bruce was stupid for selecting him there? Or are you happy to ignore this hideous selection error as long as we win? 

That's where you're going wrong, you clearly didn't watch him play there.

Once again, he was garbage in that game against Wigan, and was only moved to CB after Baker went off injured against Sheff Weds. Luckily, they shortly afterwards had a man sent off. 

Neither performance was anything like enough to suggest he would make a suitable CB for a promotion-pushing side. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, HanoiVillan said:

Once again, he was garbage in that game against Wigan, and was only moved to CB after Baker went off injured against Sheff Weds. Luckily, they shortly afterwards had a man sent off. 

Neither performance was anything like enough to suggest he would make a suitable CB for a promotion-pushing side. 

Assume you said that at the time then? Or is it only a Bruce f*** up if we don't win? 

Bruce has watched Jedi in training and on the mercifully few occasions he has played CB. 

He cant have failed to see how poor he is there.

Yet he still decided to play him there.

Im not sure how that is anything other than a poor decision by Bruce.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, terrytini said:

Bruce has watched Jedi in training and on the mercifully few occasions he has played CB. 

Bruce and Calderwood played centre back so you would think they would know a good defender

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, terrytini said:

After even admitting that he isn't fully fit. 

What does it say to the academy lads when an old, slow, unfit midfielder is picked in front of you? 

Its absolutely shocking management. 

5 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

What does it say to an experienced, capable championship centre half?

Elphick must be baffled.

Agreed. OT But i can't see Elphick being here after January if even Jedinak is ahead of him. So the need to strengthen that area is of paramount importance. 

I just couldn't understand why Jedinak was played on the left given that he can't use his left foot and Chester had been playing on the left in JT's absence.  For the second goal didn't he take a wild swing with his left foot and completely missed it.

Â