Mile Jedinak

Demitri_C

This whole visa thing should have been sorted out at the same time as the transfer was going through. It is not as if it is some ordinary Joe in the street applying, this is Aston Villa, one of the biggest clubs in the UK and one of the oldest in the world. They should have the contacts and resources to get this done in double quick time.

1 minute ago, pacbuddies said:

This whole visa thing should have been sorted out at the same time as the transfer was going through. It is not as if it is some ordinary Joe in the street applying, this is Aston Villa, one of the biggest clubs in the UK and one of the oldest in the world. They should have the contacts and resources to get this done in double quick time.

The Home Office is the Home Office is the Home Office.

Even the £1100 "same day service" that they offer isn't a guarantee of getting your visa on the same day (speaking from experience)

2 minutes ago, mwj said:

Even the £1100 "same day service" that they offer isn't a guarantee of getting your visa on the same day (speaking from experience)

Same day service.....when you cant get it on the same day.?  I'm extremely interested to know if there are any franchise opportunities available...sounds like my kind of job!

21 minutes ago, mwj said:

No disrespect but you are not a professional footballer being sponsored by a professional football club. The old adage - 'it's not what you know it's who you know (and how much money you have) should come into play'!

Edited by pacbuddies

4 minutes ago, Gary Thomas said:

Watching press conference RDM said he thinks Jedinak will be OK to play tomorrow.

https://www.avfc.co.uk/AVTV/2016/08/19/Press Conference Derby away

Video cuts off after a while if not an AVTV subscriber. What makes him say that he thinks Mile will be available?

7 minutes ago, pacbuddies said:

Video cuts off after a while if not an AVTV subscriber. What makes him say that he thinks Mile will be available?

He was asked.

Pete Colley. Jedinak has trained with you?

RDM.  Not this morning because he had to sort out his work permit

Pete. Will he be OK to play against Derby?

RDM.  Well I think he will be OK yes.  He played obviously last weekend.

42 minutes ago, Ginko said:

Which makes it sounds like he thought the question was if he'd be fit enough to play, not if he'd be legally allowed to play. Sounds promising.

Still non the wiser then!

3 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

Doesnt make any sense its not like he is a completely new national to country. Useless Uk customs

Customs won't have had anything to do with it unless i) he sneaked into the country in a suitcase; or ii) you mean it's traditional to delay a visa.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Jareth said:

Just quoting this in order to reproduce this wonderful vision again. Hubba hubba hubba...

I work in London (we share offices with itn and channel 4 news) and I have had the pleasure of bumping into and meeting a few Celebs and she was one of them. Lovely lass very friendly and approachable. And yes hubba hubba indeed. 

Would his London to Birmingham visa been sorted out quicker if he just put on his application that he was working at the pub?

• Like 1

Â