Match Thread: Sheff Wed v Villa

limpid

What on earth is this commentary talking about, I just managed to turn the game on and they're talking about how we can still stop ourselves slipping down the league, and can still turn it around this season. Unless I've managed to miss half the season we're 20 mins into the first  Haven't even scored or conceded a goal yet ffs.

• Like 1

Not great but we are playing against a good settled side, it's not surprising they look more composed and creative at this stage.

Certainly need some power in midfield and Ayew further forwardt hough.

Just now, jjaacckk91 said:

What on earth is this commentary talking about, I just managed to turn the game on and they're talking about how we can still stop ourselves slipping down the league, and can still turn it around this season. Unless I've managed to miss half the season we're 20 mins into the first  Haven't even scored or conceded a goal yet ffs.

In fairness they were talking about Villa's ongoing problems rather than this match.

gave up watching us last season as the football was so bad ... might be doing the same by the end of August unless we suddenly have a blinder in the  transfer market