Tony Xia (no longer involved with AVFC)

Vancvillan

2 minutes ago, Jareth said:

Talk about poor judgement - Stan decides to issue a 'who's with me' attack on the good Dr, the same day Tony delivers the BEST jan transfer window this club has seen in a decade. I think Stan is having a moment, needs to up the meds.

Stan is a complete knob, he hasn't a clue 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Jareth said:

Talk about poor judgement - Stan decides to issue a 'who's with me' attack on the good Dr, the same day Tony delivers the BEST jan transfer window this club has seen in a decade. I think Stan is having a moment, needs to up the meds.

Tony could cure aids and Stan would moan that he didn't cure cancer. The guy is a prick and is will ALWAYS find something to moan about.

• Like 2

Stan is an intelligent lad.....but OMG then something kicks in.

There is always one man sitting in the "Odd Fellows arms"......seems like its Stan.

PS Perhaps he is feeling unloved and wants a bit of Tony's attention.......don't worry Stan, he'll get round to you, eventually,he is busy right now.

Edited by TRO

1 minute ago, TRO said:

Stan is an intelligent lad.....but OMG then something kicks in.

There is always one man sitting in the "Odd Fellows arms"......seems like its Stan.

PS Perhaps he is feeling unloved and wants a bit of Tony's attention.......don't worry Stan, he'll get round to you, he is busy right now.

Idiots can appear intelligent. I should know, i've made a living out of it. Stan is an idiot and one who - is a bit like Katie Hopkins - he shouts loud and gets people to chatter back so he can then claim he is a victim of something or other.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, DK82 said:

Idiots can appear intelligent. I should know, i've made a living out of it. Stan is an idiot and one who - is a bit like Katie Hopkins - he shouts loud and gets people to chatter back so he can then claim he is a victim of something or other.

we'll there's hope for me yet.

......best ignore him.

Edited by TRO

Tony effectively calling him out as unqualified to pass judgement would be the best thing that's happened on transfer deadline day in a decade alone, without any new incomings or outgoings. 

Stans lost it 

Â