Tony Xia (no longer involved with AVFC)

Vancvillan

Just trying to think who else could be off, I'm glad he's staying, but other than Ayew and presumably Ross, there's only been some whispers about Jack. 

Could it be we finally lose Micah?

edit. Kozak of course. 

Edited by Rodders

With all these players coming in I do wonder if internally we have given up on the play-off's at least as a set goal.

I mean bedding in 4 new players half way through a season is hard enough. If Xia and our workings out are accurate that another 3 are on the way, it'll 7 new players by the end of the window that's gonna be tough. 

33 minutes ago, Daweii said:

With all these players coming in I do wonder if internally we have given up on the play-off's at least as a set goal.

I mean bedding in 4 new players half way through a season is hard enough. If Xia and our workings out are accurate that another 3 are on the way, it'll 7 new players by the end of the window that's gonna be tough. 

I'd personally say it's the complete opposite and that the club is going all out to reach the playoffs but know these players will be here to challenge next season if necessary.

6 minutes ago, TrentVilla said:

You might just be onto something you know.... 

I'll only be convinced if he uses the phrase 'DHUTWU' in one of this tweets

• Like 4

On 1/27/2017 at 13:22, Deisler123 said:

so impressed by Amavi's pronounciation. 99% perfect. And the tones for all characters he spoke were perfect. 

Grealish.......omg, pay more attention to Ho please

SEE ?!?  I told you he doesn't take to coaching well !!!!!  (Sorry, ridiculous, I just couldn't help myself.)

Â