Tony Xia (no longer involved with AVFC)

Vancvillan

37 minutes ago, TrentVilla said:

Living where I do I'm well aware of Fawaz but I don't think there are many similarities to be honest.

I hope so because that blokes a fruit cake.

• Like 1

We are Tony's club, Tony Xia's club

No more relegation fights, back to European nights 

Tony Xia's club

Just getting carried away as I'm so chuffed about what's going on at the Villa. Long may it continue, UTV! 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TrentVilla said:

Agreed. I'd lost a lot of my passion for the club, I'd stopped buying merchandise, stopped going to games, even stopped posting on here for 6 months.

That's all changed largely due to the Dr.

Me too, and I know that'll confuse some because of my few negative comments, but as I said - I am entitled to question things. The feeling around this club right now is incredible. Cannot wait for my McCormshirt to arrive! 

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, avfcwills10 said:

I'd still like to know his net worth 

For real? Regardless it doesn't matter, to  a certain extent, what a persons net worth is, it's the % of that which is invested.

Furthermore we need to be earning and extracting every income source available to Aston Villa, as a business in itself, and as unreliant as possible on some sugar daddy.

Let's be honest, it's very unlikely he is Abu Dabi United Group wealth. We want to be as competitive as possible in the premier league, and with that should come a certain amount of self-sufficiency , obviously with boosts of investment if we wish to challenge for European places. I reckon Tony sees a lot of untapped value in Villa and he hopes to extract that to make the club more prosperous on and off the pitch.

• Like 3

Â