Tony Xia (no longer involved with AVFC)

Vancvillan

16 minutes ago, dont_do_it_doug. said:

Before anyone starts there is absolutely nothing wrong with that tweet IMO and I've been against some of his more raunchy musings. 

Let him have his fun. It's just Twitter, people take life way too seriously. 

Raunchy musings? How romantically nourishing! 

• Like 2

Annoying the Birmingham Mail were reporting his earlier tweet as a dig at Wolves and Albion, it was nothing of the sort. If anything he was showing concern for them and hoping they get good owners.  The one after the Newcastle game wasn't a dig at them either, it was just a message to not worry about what others think/predict.

I remember that photo of the corporate box at the newcastle game where Tony was sat there in a villa shirt recording the game on his phone while wyness and samuelson and others were all in suits non-plussed about it all. Tony's a fan, he has chosen villa for business reasons too but I do believe he is a fan like me or you. 

7 hours ago, Barney_avfc said:
The Docs reply to the tweet below :

Looks like Bacuna is staying then. I am ready to give him another chance if the Doc is. 

All hail Xia. It's almost as if last season didn't happen and we are suddenly full of hard working individuals. Amazing work.

1 minute ago, DK82 said:

All hail Xia. It's almost as if last season didn't happen and we are suddenly full of hard working individuals. Amazing work.

Honestly. Why even bother? If you're this negative at this point you might as well give up. 

• Like 2

Â