England Euro 2016 Chat

andykeenan

what a shambles. All the ball for england that half and iceland still had the best 2 chances.

England were epitomised by their captain. What a disgraceful game from Rooney. England trying to play him in that quarterback position in midfield - compare him to the likes of Pirlo, Iniesta etc who have played/play that role and its laughable. He gave it away constantly. 

• Like 2

The anger is brewing inside me. What the **** is wrong with English football? PL? Culture? Something is seriously holding us back and not just Woy

22 minutes ago, Xela said:

Only one man to save England

ron-atkinson_2339566b.jpg

To be fair he would probably employ more progressive and up to date tactics than Woy. 

• Like 1

Utter words removed

Take someone like Sterling. How old? 20? £200k per week? Where is his hunger now? Hasn't got any. Same could be said for most of them

Overpaid spoiled clearings in the woods

As I said weeks a go, they are a load of shite with no quality going forward and a shit backline, awful, awful team, probably the worst ever England team to be honest, worse than the teams of the 70s under Don Revie, worse than the Graham Taylor regime in 1994 (he actually had a hard qualifying group). Roy for what it's worth is a very poor manager who has never achieved anything good in his career and goes down as one of the worst England managers ever. Load of unmitigated shite the lot of them and I can't wait for their public execution.

Still, once Roy's gone we can look forward to the FA appointing a manager with tactical noise and the balls to drop certain players.

step forward Gareth Southgate

• Like 3

We are out of a tournament losing to Iceland that Wales have progressed to the quarter finals.   And I can see them beating Belgium as well.   

1 minute ago, Xela said:

Utter words removed

Take someone like Sterling. How old? 20? £200k per week? Where is his hunger now? Hasn't got any. Same could be said for most of them

Overpaid spoiled clearings in the woods

On more per week than the entire Iceland squad, I'd wager?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Ryan. said:

The anger is brewing inside me. What the **** is wrong with English football? PL? Culture? Something is seriously holding us back and not just Woy

Roy is partly responsible. You look at the way Italy are coached compared to us. Didn't have a clue about his best team. Kept picking players who are out of form like Kane and Sterling. Left one of his best players in the tournament out Lallana. He is a joke. Loser as a maanger. 

• Like 1