Wales Triumphant Euro 2016 Victory Parade

chrisp65

I said there was more to come from them, and I still think there might be more to come from Bale in this competition. They've got a really good chance of reaching the final now.

Brilliant stuff. Perfect game plan. They're well able. Lap it up now lads. Go mad :) I just think that Ramsey yellow is going to be massive. With him in the team I'd genuinely fancy them to beat Portugal. Now, it's a massive ask. Bale versus Ronaldo though :)

17 minutes ago, CardiffGreens said:

Well, after the depressingly predictable (or is it predictably depressing) exit of England, I've not so much gotten onto the bandwagon as clamoured aboard the

22067-6342015.jpg  

Quality. :D

1 minute ago, useless said:

My saying that they have a good chance of reaching the final doesn't exclude them from not reaching the final or being succesful and reaching the final.

I'd hope it wouldn't exclude either of the two only possibilities. :)

I will never accept that Chris Coleman is a good manager, even if they win it. It's ridiculous. That said, Wales as a team were tremendous. I know Ramsey has been a very good player for a long time now but he's really, really at the top of his game, he is absolutely incredible, really feel for him missing the semi final. They can win this tournament, no doubt about it. 

Edited by nobler

Â