Wales Triumphant Euro 2016 Victory Parade

chrisp65

interesting team though would have had Fonte or any of Italian back 3 ahead of Boateng. Kimmich didnt look great from what I saw and a bit headless though cant really think of many top right backs in tournament

One man team got to the semi's without the one man. Impressive.

I think to say Bale did **** all might suggest you didn't watch all of the games. 

He scored more goals than several whole teams, laid on some sublime killer passes for goals by others including a pass that got Wales through a tricky quarter final. He often had two players marking him, sometimes three. This meant other players had a free run and Wales scored 10 goals and got to the semi final. He contributed his fair share to a team effort.

I'd say he did perfectly ok as a key part of the team. Just as essential being in the team as Ashley Williams was, or Taylor, or Ramsey etc.. Not cosmic. But not **** all either.

When did they change the name of the Millennium?

Will Wales ever play a fixture there again? I can understand moving a few years back when results were poor and they were only getting 20k rattling around a 75k stadium but interest is high again so could easily get 50k + crowds. 

Millenium changed about a year ago and its just one of the reasons there was a campaign not to go there.

The team have said CCFC is their home and they'd rather have that rocking than have a lend of the rugby stadium, which I think is bang on the right thing to do.

Easiest way to make sure you get a ticket for a big game, but it now, or buy tickets for little games.

It's a shame if someone wants to wait a year to buy a single ticket for a big game and then potentially miss out, but at £80 for an adult ticket to every game, there is an easy way around that risk.

I'm ok with it all.

Â