The 2016 Takeover Thread

Sam3773

1 hour ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

True, but problem is I assume he has already placed the 600 pounds into the UK. Either way, I'm hoping they have some financial geniuses who know how to work it out. For all you know they probably waited for it to drop to buy! lol

I'm sure he's not that worried with losing some from his 600 pounds ;)

Thankfully there is still a football club in Aston with the nicest colours and a great stadium. Its been like Britain don't exist anymore today. Now owned by a Chinese but we don't care :) Bring on a new season

20 hours ago, dounavilla said:

I'm sure he's not that worried with losing some from his 600 pounds ;)

Of course. 90% of that sum comes from Wyness.

• Like 1

Looks like Xia commented about the EU on his Weibo.

'英國宣布正式脫歐。昨日和英國大使Woodward、公使溝通,稱RECON如今是在英國知名度最高的中國企業,脫歐后對中國企業投資英國的影響:1、食品業機會巨大;2、英國足球消費和品牌技術輸出將會有更大潛力;3、英鎊貶值給投資帶來更多機會。雖然長遠角度不贊成脫歐,總之對中國大多數企業而言卻得多於失。'

Here.

56 minutes ago, useless said:

Looks like Xia commented about the EU on his Weibo.

'英國宣布正式脫歐。昨日和英國大使Woodward、公使溝通,稱RECON如今是在英國知名度最高的中國企業,脫歐后對中國企業投資英國的影響:1、食品業機會巨大;2、英國足球消費和品牌技術輸出將會有更大潛力;3、英鎊貶值給投資帶來更多機會。雖然長遠角度不贊成脫歐,總之對中國大多數企業而言卻得多於失。'

Here.

' Britain announced officially off Europe . Yesterday and British Ambassador Woodward, minister of communication , said RECON is now in the UK most famous Chinese enterprises, investment British influence in Europe after the removal of the Chinese Enterprise: 1 , tremendous opportunities for the food industry ; 2 , the British soccer brand and consumer technology export will there is greater potential ; 3 , the depreciation of the pound to bring more investment opportunities . Although long-term perspective in favor of removal in Europe, in short, but much to lose for most Chinese enterprises . '