The 2016 Takeover Thread

Sam3773

6 minutes ago, dont_do_it_doug. said:

What's your hypothesis? That Xia is dodgy? Recon? 

In all honesty I don't know an we may not know for a while yet, a lot I think will depend on weather we go straight back up, I've been a villa fan for a long time an ill be there supporting them no matter what but the fact that Hitchens set up recon sport for xia and Samuelson an then immediately resigns followed by the fact Samuelson has filled the board with associates of his and not xias worrys me tremendously

26 minutes ago, backofthenet said:

the fact Samuelson has filled the board with associates of his and not xias worrys me tremendously

I think it's reasonable to assume that Xia's associates won't know the first thing about running a football club. Look at how well it worked out the last time we filled the board with folks who had no industry knowledge!

33 minutes ago, backofthenet said:

In all honesty I don't know an we may not know for a while yet, a lot I think will depend on weather we go straight back up, I've been a villa fan for a long time an ill be there supporting them no matter what but the fact that Hitchens set up recon sport for xia and Samuelson an then immediately resigns followed by the fact Samuelson has filled the board with associates of his and not xias worrys me tremendously

The Hitchens thing is irrelevant. 

Is Samuelson not an associate of Xia's? Maybe Xia approached Wyness who then bought Samuelson in? Truth is, I have no idea. I've not been privy to any of the process except what we have seen via the media, which has for the main part been inconsistent, xenophobic and plain wrong. 

If there is something dirty going on of course I'd rather know. I'm just not seeing it in your post which, only conjecture. 

1 hour ago, backofthenet said:

I don't doubt what you say in the slightest but everyone on the board is an associate of Samuelson!

if dr xia was the driving force behind the takeover where are his associates that he works with on a daily basis?

like I stated I hope that my fears are unfounded but I remain sceptical 

Good point.

1 hour ago, backofthenet said:

I don't doubt what you say in the slightest but everyone on the board is an associate of Samuelson!

if dr xia was the driving force behind the takeover where are his associates that he works with on a daily basis?

like I stated I hope that my fears are unfounded but I remain sceptical 

Exactly.  At least when Lerner showed up he had the good sense to fire anyone with a background in football but bring in his old mate Krulak.  This guy has done the complete opposite!

Lerner went through a few CEOs too, before he finally realised his error to bring in the tried and trusted Paul Faulkner.

;)

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, It's Your Round said:

It was an intntional typo in honur of our illitrate frends a Aufc.co.uk 

You shoud apply for a job with those poofreading skills :(

Sorry, needed more typos.

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, NurembergVillan said:

Exactly.  At least when Lerner showed up he had the good sense to fire anyone with a background in football but bring in his old mate Krulak.  This guy has done the complete opposite!

Lerner went through a few CEOs too, before he finally realised his error to bring in the tried and trusted Paul Faulkner.

;)

You make all this sound like it's a bad thing but Randy ended up romantically nourished at the end of it all so alls well that ends well! 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, sidcow said:

You make all this sound like it's a bad thing but Randy ended up romantically nourished at the end of it all so alls well that ends well! 

You can't beat a happy ending to romantic nourishment