Pre-Match Thread

Phumfeinz

Any of their players on a long goal drought we can bet on scoring? This has proven to be a real money spinner! What about our Ashley? Their fans we're going mad LVH played him up front yesterday :crylaugh:

Edited by supernova26

6 hours ago, supernova26 said:

Any of their players on a long goal drought we can bet on scoring? This has proven to be a real money spinner! What about our Ashley? Their fans we're going mad LVH played him up front yesterday :crylaugh:

type of game for a Depay/Fellaini goal fest

11 hours ago, Zatman said:

type of game for a Depay/Fellaini goal fest

Rooney due a hat trick against the team he has scored past the most.  I suppose it is a consolation of relegation that manure are not guaranteed at least 6 points next season

14 minutes ago, trekka said:

We're going to get a right tonking.  This is it folks.  

Somehow apt that it happens in Old Trafford.  The scene of most tonkings and the opponent we have the worst record against.  Ho hum.

I'm fairly confident we will be relegated before this match starts on account of Norwich getting 1 or 3 points from their lunchtime game.

So let the relegation party begin!!

(And put 7 under- 21s on the bench and sub them on after 10 minutes.)

Edited by briny_ear
  • Like 1

On 10/04/2016 at 22:38, John said:

It could be over before then if Norwich take a point or more in the early kick-off against Sunderland. 

Drink that bar dry then! ;) 

This is what I am pinning my hopes on. The thoughts of MU sending us down. No. No. No.

• Like 2

On 10/04/2016 at 21:54, It's Your Round said:

Yes, the team we almost beat to the first ever premier league title. We were on par with them back then, then our paths split and, well, you know the rest. 

It sickens me to think what could have been.

Yep. Thanks for that, Dougie.