Pre-Match Thread

Phumfeinz

9 minutes ago, AntrimBlack said:

I watch the games now as much for the crowd reaction as for the football.

Yep me too, if you watched it purely for the football you'd be severely disappointed. 

I like to try and predict what's going to happen during the game. You don't often go far wrong with either - "we'll come out positive and pass the ball around well, keeping possession in none threatening areas. Opposition scores just before or after half time then we collapse and concede more".

Or "opposition scores within 5 minutes, we collapse and they score more". Both situations will involve a half hearted "fight-back" towards the end, once it's too late. And invariably there will be at least two monumental defensive errors, maybe even an own goal. 

• Like 1

On 10/04/2016 at 19:50, Sid4ever said:

Please feel for me, corporate hospitality with 3 Manure fans in the SAF stand, at least it's a free bar.

My office offered me 4 corporate tickets for free which had been bought to entertain a client who canceled. I declined as had no wish to watch Villa humiliated at the hands of Man Ure and relegated as part of the same sh!t sandwich.  They couldn't give them away to anyone in the end

7 minutes ago, sidcow said:

My office offered me 4 corporate tickets for free which had been bought to entertain a client who canceled. I declined as had no wish to watch Villa humiliated at the hands of Man Ure and relegated as part of the same sh!t sandwich.  They couldn't give them away to anyone in the end

I was offered a free ticket (Stretford End) by a ManUre supporting acquaintance.

I politely declined. 

15 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

I was offered a free ticket (Stretford End) by a ManUre supporting acquaintance.

I politely declined. 

Lad a work had 2 spares come available on Tuesday, As of 7.30 last night he still couldn't give them away! 

How god damn sad how times have become. 

Will be back.

Part of me thinks Black is trying to put players in the XI that have done the most to get us relegated. But then he leaves out one of the main culprits in Richards. Pathetic line up.