Pre-Match Thread

Phumfeinz

Yeah ***** you Black, how dare you pick a side that will get tonked by United instead of a side that would also get tonked by United

It stinks of us now having a manager that isn't even trying, we all know Lerner doesn't care, the players don't care, we now have a manager that doesn't care as well just to nicely round it off

He's named as defensive a team as possible, knowing full well we are going down, aren't going to win and can't defend for shit, no interest in having a go, let's be happy with scraping a 1-0 defeat...only we won't scrape a 1-0 defeat we'll get battered 4/5-0

• Like 1

Just now, villa4europe said:

It stinks of us now having a manager that isn't even trying, we all know Lerner doesn't care, the players don't care, we now have a manager that doesn't care as well just to nicely round it off

Yep. I'm just surprised some of us still care. Like seriously, who gives a shit what team is put out at this point :lol:

Just now, Keyblade said:

Yep. I'm just surprised some of us still care. Like seriously, who gives a shit what team is put out at this point :lol:

Couldn't agree more. It really doesn't matter.

Just now, DCJonah said:

We will lose no matter what. I just don't get why we don't try something different. Why keep playing proven failures. 

Tbh, I'm glad we play the failures. They're the one's that should be on the pitch when the final whistle blows and we're down.

I disagree, I think we can play traore, we can play Jack, play lyden, give us a glimpse of something, don't mug us off and name that shit every week

Today I'm sat at home, for Watford away if that's what we're doing then why charge us £40? Completely mugging us off

6 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

I disagree, I think we can play traore, we can play Jack, play lyden, give us a glimpse of something, don't mug us off and name that shit every week

Today I'm sat at home, for Watford away if that's what we're doing then why charge us £40? Completely mugging us off

Watford set the prices for that .